Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
made a quick videum for bison bolt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Heffalump

VIP Member
Just imagine you're in the woods, maybe found a bench to enjoy a coffee and the birdsong for a while.... And you sense this... Disturbance approaching.

Just imagine her from the side.. "running" with the phone aloft in one hand, the other hand holding a fucking bag for life with just keys in it.... With a fully straight arm the entire time too....

She must have looked like a fucking wheelie bin had been left loose and was trundling it's way through.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Can't be fucking arsed. "Grayyvee mayoum... I wonder what this will taste like" possibly gravy and mayo you big fat virgin

• Haha
Reactions: 54

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
‘Running’

In a claw clip, knock off sunglasses and polyester jumper.

With a vape in her hand.

Phone aloft.

For 30 seconds.

Yeah fuck it, that’ll cancel everything out. She’s basically a fitness influencer.

OOOOOOOH DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS EEEEYAAAAH. OOOOOOOH
BUT YEAHM.

Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

amb1505

Early entry for thread title:

No career, tits on her rear, her smile puts her niece in fear

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Klaus123

VIP Member
Soz if it makes me a cunt but I hate the chat about Becki pleasuring herself. It’s grim and weird. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 49

lauren119966

Chatty Member
lol in her live someone asked how many steps does she do a day
She said ‘usually between 8 to 10k, but av only done 3k today so it’s just about balance’
HAHAHAH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Diddikins

VIP Member
Also her big fat toddler fist slamming down on that chopper thing reminds me of a child putting shapes into one of those shape sorter toys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Venom

VIP Member
shout out to aunty social 40 on the reddit for the inspo, big jaundice jones, shaped like a monster munch cresp
FE507926-5BB8-43ED-935B-34126D6dd 6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
So her day in the life…she got ready, went to a petrol station, popped to a shop, chilled, did a bit of noncing & went to bed.
Outstanding content 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 47

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’ve never tried that slim chicken or whatever it is. I’m black so was born with the natural ability to make nice chicken from home. Plus I’m not about to pay a tenner for 6 wings 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
The word 'troll' needs to be banned. Does my swede in. Just call me a cunt instead ffs

"Ignor the trolls hunni their just jelous xx"
"I won't let the trolls get me down"
Makes me wanna kms

• Haha
  • Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Like fuck does she do 8-10k steps in a day! She literally lies in bed all day until schools kick out and then drives round the port in the noncemobile… she probably only just gets up to 5000 if she goes on one of her walks!

• Haha

Reddy79

This fat fuck on her live reckons her walking route today was busy because ‘people have probably found out about it ‘ NOT because it’s a Sunday and most people WORK the rest of the week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

kittypaws

VIP Member
Lmaoooo she’s blatantly tried to make us believe she went out with mates but no, she was out with Shirley

Does she stare at all her family members like a fucking nonce?

IMG_8796.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

amb1505

I think it’s such a misconception that exercise makes you lose weight. I’ve been through my own journey losing like 3 stone and it’s honestly like 90% the calories you eat. There is literally no point torturing herself trying to run when she can barely even walk. It’s not going to get her anyway. At her size with no exercise at all, her metabolic rate will be so high, even around 2500 calories a day would be a decent deficit to lose a few pounds a week

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
It's proper fucked me off that she's called currywurst disgusting.

1) It's a frozen Aldi version. It's going to be shit. Make your own? It's very easy and very tasty.
2) You'd eat your own hands if they had a bit of garlic dep on, don't insult a fucking currywurst.
3) Suck a fat one you big bitch
4) I'm in a mood

• Haha
Reactions: 43