Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmagemma

100% agree with this comment. Her management do absolutely nothing for her!
It was only last year aimless and eden got dropped from agencys but yet becki is the most hated person on tiktok constantly getting the piss ripped out of her and yet her managment sit back and let it happen.
Other tik tokers get opportunities like big events or holidays even the virgin cruise loads of them got the chance to do last year. 90% of them have been able to buy houses straight out with no morgage even kaitlyn bailey whos only 20 odd has managed to buy a house yet becki has nothing to show from her time on tiktok apart from all the weight shes gained, a hula hoop / clothes ( thong body suit/moonslover body suit) and a trip to tgi fridays.
Yep exactly this. You’d like to think she’s responsibly saving some money at least, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that it’s all just spent on takeaways and home bargains tat

• Sad
Reactions: 4

robinhiggs

What's with the big sweaty footprints leading to where she is standing 🤮.. Doesn't look like it has been raining and Paige's footprints aren't on the ground.. is that sweat coming through her crocs?
Looks like it was from practicing that dance, a low energy line dance got her sweating through her feet

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Helliebella

VIP Member
Woke up with these screenshots which I forgot to post last night 😂 how is she making this many wedges for three people when they all end up in her bowl? Cath and Ian enjoyed their dry mince!
She’s made it all for herself. Caff and Ian will have had something else. Ian’s a big guy toum so no way that fed all of them

Reactions: 3

amb1505

The way she’s said “24/7%” purely because she knows people will comment on it and up her engagement. She’s thick but she’s not that thick.
I think it just shows how lazy her content is. Splurts any old shit out, throws it all together and presses post

How did we establish she has a degree? She said on the live she has a work based learning level 3 in childcare… that appears to be the equivalent of an A level

I got stuck behind some moron in a Skoda Flabia earlier. They are such nasty, basic little cars, literally a box on pram wheels. They’re also TINY, how the hell does Beckatron fit in it? She must’ve taken the front seat out & drives from the back seat so she can fit behind the wheel.
Flabia hahahaha

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Cath is at fault for allowing and encouraging her to gain happiness and contentment from food in the first place, I reckon. Letting your child balloon like that while living under your roof is no better than child abuse, imo. Especially while Becki was still a child.
It honestly disgusts me at this point. At least Lawrence got gastric surgery and eats healthier now. She'll be dead soon if it carries on. 💯

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
Would love to know if Paige is *actually* on meds. I've been diagnosed for 8+ years (and had to go private for it, thank u NHS) and most meds are on long term supply chain issues, you've pretty much got to sacrifice a newborn for a months supply

Greta22

Chatty Member
WHAT THE FUCK is that video of the mini egg chocolate meal prep 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It
Has she ever actually been abroad?? I can’t imagine her fitting onto a plane seat, she’s feckin huge. Also it really bloody well pisses me off when her enablers call her inspirational in her comments. What in the everlasting fuck is inspirational about someone who gorges on food and takes daily trips to b&m
She went to New York a few years ago and still harps on about it. Not sure she’s been anywhere else 🤷‍♀️