Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
So I rang my doctors about 6 weeks ago to see if I could get some weight loss help (I didn’t even want a gastric surgery I just wanted some support!!). They made me fill out a form online and I wrote like I’d like to lose 4 stone, I feel shit about my weight etc etc. they then sent me for a blood test to check everything was normal. They told me once I’d had the blood test they’d refer me to the weight loss management program so I was like amazing and went and got my blood test done. Rang up got told everything came back normal and they’ll do the referral. 2 weeks later, they rang me saying the program is oversubscribed and closed and they won’t accept any new referrals LOL. Obviously I’m not anywhere near as big as Becky but my BMI is classed as obese
That’s so shit. And that’s almost what you come to expect when the NHS is on its knees like it is now. Useful and important (though maybe not urgent) services are cut.

I can’t see her doing the hard graft required in this country to qualify for ANYTHING. So yeah maybe she could use some of her circus pennies for a trip to turkey.

Reactions: 3

whisperchat

VIP Member
I’m 32 (so Becki’s age) and I’m nowhere near Becki’s size yet my cholesterol is high and I’ve got to avoid stuff high in saturated fat. So I’ve got to check labels of things I eat. With her diet she must be in such a bad way. I don’t think she realises that just because you’re young doesn’t mean you’re invincible health wise.
[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. I’m also no where near her size and I have a pretty balanced diet but suffer terribly with high blood pressure. Make it make sense it’s so annoying🙄

• Heart

Klaus123

VIP Member
On a serious note, I genuinely do not understand why she puts herself through this and keeps on posting. The vast VAST majority of her comments are just hate/piss taking/nasty, there's a very active tattle thread about how awful she is, a subreddit full of people who don't like her, even her own niece takes the piss these days. The only 'nice' comments she gets are from people who don't actually care whether she posts or not, to them she is just another tiktoker and her posts have no effect on their lives. Plus her content is so dull, nothing groundbreaking, nothing interesting, just completely asinine. What is the exact point? She can't be making much money. Is it literally just so that she doesn't have to have a proper job because she's lazy? I could not continue to put myself through this public humiliation instead of just getting a job.
It pays for her som som good food. She lives a well travelled foodie life x

• Haha

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Genuine question here from someone who doesn't drive..is it safe to drive in crocs or does she have no choice as fuck all else fits her fat hobbit feet.

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I’d say that’s probably what happened the other night when she was throwing her weight around claiming she’s a ‘grown arse adult’ so she can have a maccies if she wants too. Cath had probably told her enough was enough with her having a TGI 3 course meal and big bex in her delulu land didn’t like it!
Yeah that would make sense / senseum & I really hope it did happen.. is Cath brave enough ??
---
I’ve been a lurker here for a while but I’ve commented in the past calling use bullies etc but I do really think now she is eating herself to death! I used to like her but now I can see what she is doing to herself it’s really sad!
Well better late than never but you have to say sorrum

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
I've talked about this to my therapist. Kids can't concentrate on a two minute Tiktok or insta videum so they think it's ADHD. I'm in the process of being diagnosed for this and I've waited 2 years so far after struggling for 10 years. Can't believe teens are getting prescribed meds so easily. Paige said she's on meds.
Hope your diagnosis comes soon! I’m med free due to some side effects it gave me but it’s good to know the options there for you at least! ✨

Clansman

What a huge insult to people who suffer real bullying, whether it’s at home or at work or school. Not a word to throw around lightly. You cannot “bully” someone online and this is something we drill into the kids…if you’re unhappy with what people are saying online, you block, delete your account, close the laptop etc etc. you don’t piss and moan while still indulging it. Unless it’s spilling over into your physical life and putting your day to day safety at risk, put the phone down and shut the fuck up
It makes me think of the Tyler, the creator tweet!

EllyMay

VIP Member
Genuine question here from someone who doesn't drive..is it safe to drive in crocs or does she have no choice as fuck all else fits her fat hobbit feet.
I drive barefoot and hare crocs with a passion but I think her feet are so fat that they fill the crocs and they won't slip off. She doesn't really have much choice. Loads of places like New Look do a wide fit but they aren't wide enough for her.