Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missbct

Chatty Member
Genuine question here from someone who doesn't drive..is it safe to drive in crocs or does she have no choice as fuck all else fits her fat hobbit feet.
I can’t wear them to drive in (I’ve borrowed my mums before) because they slip around and I can’t feel the pedals accurately enough. But for big scoops cos her feet are like blocks of concrete they’re probably tight enough to cut off the blood supply so she should be ok if that makes sensum? X

Reactions: 4

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I'm losing weight as I'm old and going on a hen weekend in Spain with 8 20 somethings as i couldn't think of an excuse when I was asked. I'm trying to lose half a stone so I'm not the big one. Can't even comprehend the mindset you'd have to get into lose 15 stone. After seeing Lawrence I wonder if she'll take the gastric band route. She'd get it free.
No point her goin down that route, she needs to sort herself out mentally

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I went to see the 1975 last night and a girl behind me outside was scranning a burger and her mate went, alright becki Jones. I almost asked if she was a tattler but I'm already weird enough looking
Oohh I went to night 1 and 2 at the o2! Thay were amazing! 🥰

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Come on you fugly wildebeest time to wake up, rise and shineum, I'm bored x
I don’t think it’s too long before we’ll be on a diabetes journey with her. That’ll be fun. Obviously she won’t seek help until her fat little toes start dropping off, even then she’ll still swear she’s a healthy Kween

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at everyone else’s comments and worked out there was at least 1700 calories in her mini egg dessert 😳😳😳

• Wow