Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
I can’t see that video on Paige’s tik tok with auntie Dreamliner, has it been deleted? The shopping one?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

goldie341

VIP Member
Oh no I didn’t mean anything really bad or harmful towards kids, not for a second. I just meant a general lack of safeguarding. It’s clear she slips up a lot as she’s thick and self obsessed, and the rules are so strict. You’ve got to be very responsible in a position like that
Didn’t someone say she got fired there for bullying or something

• Wow

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Has she ever actually been abroad?? I can’t imagine her fitting onto a plane seat, she’s feckin huge. Also it really bloody well pisses me off when her enablers call her inspirational in her comments. What in the everlasting fuck is inspirational about someone who gorges on food and takes daily trips to b&m
She went to Spain once with her parents, I remember seeing photos

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Take note beluga. We want a new series where you ride a bike, roller blade, go synchronised swimming, take a gymnastics lesson, skydive and ride the grand national at Blackpool. I would legit pay good money to view it
lol yeah honestly if she did this I would legit probably start to like her .. it would be brilliant 😂😂
---
Synchronised swimming though 😂😂😂

Diddikins

VIP Member
What’s the criteria for a free one? Is it sheer size?
The criteria is different depending on your area. In mine you have to have a weight related condition like diabetes for you to qualify and then you have to go through multiple steps and weight loss programmes before they’ll give you it. Even then the waiting list is a couple of years.

yazoo21

VIP Member
I’ve been a lurker here for a while but I’ve commented in the past calling use bullies etc but I do really think now she is eating herself to death! I used to like her but now I can see what she is doing to herself it’s really sad!

gayformoleman

Chatty Member

hopefully the link works ive never posted one before. but I just saw this and im screaming
---
its from 2021, not recent, but everything about it, even the yellow eyeshadow... looks like her current jaundice
Jaysus I could’ve done without the jump scare, that jaundice eyeshadow resembles a McDonald’s cheeseburger 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 1

lemonade1233

Why does her mince always look like shite. Like it's so chunky and bitty.
Alsow why does she lie down and eat. Thought she had a choking fear? AND the fact her eyes fully close now when she's eating is crazy
Why does she eat all her meals lying down in her bed he room must stink
---
Not to be a dick but I still reckon something happened which means she can’t work in childcare. Childcare is super flexible, she’s proud of her qualification and she likes kids- she could do her TikToks and shopping around childminding, even bring them along 🙃
Yeah she would rather stuff her face

100% agree with this comment. Her management do absolutely nothing for her!
It was only last year aimless and eden got dropped from agencys but yet becki is the most hated person on tiktok constantly getting the piss ripped out of her and yet her managment sit back and let it happen.
Other tik tokers get opportunities like big events or holidays even the virgin cruise loads of them got the chance to do last year. 90% of them have been able to buy houses straight out with no morgage even kaitlyn bailey whos only 20 odd has managed to buy a house yet becki has nothing to show from her time on tiktok apart from all the weight shes gained, a hula hoop / clothes ( thong body suit/moonslover body suit) and a trip to tgi fridays.
Why would they drop her when they earn money from her
---
She missed a trick by not saying that she was making her XL mini egg choc pot to take to the cinema to share with a friend. I know beck beck no share but she lies enough so she could've lied about that, and it would have given the video a point other than her just being a greedy pig as usual.
Or saying she’s made it for the kids. The OG creator shared it with her kids or at least said she would anyway