Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahferguson

I don’t dare😂 I have too much of an imagination to think of what she’d create😂 however I see it being a whole loaf with a whole block of cheddar 😂😂😂
I used to wonder this but was scared to ask.... until last week someone else did.
Refer back to pages 11-13 of this thread, then never speak of them again 😂

Reactions: 4

Heffalump

VIP Member
I hate to add a non value post ina thréad that already moves too quickly, but what the heck is Almonding?

CrapEars

VIP Member
Hi, I’m fairly new here. I’ve gathered that it’s a topic of huge controversy, but what is it about cheese toasties?! I’ve read the wiki info, but couldn’t see anything on there about it. Thanks in advance for letting me know, and apologies if it’s actually really disgusting 😂
Oh Jesus …

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I only just had my first meal of the day but that's because it's Sunday - so I've had my brunch and I'll probably have dinner tonight and not much else. This will ~literally~ still be breakfast for Tubs, and she'll go on to have lunch, dinner and a heap of junk despite the best part of the day already being over. She's relentless.

Also, why is she obsessed with Fry Light? It's disgusting. She doesn't count a single calorie so could actually justify using proper oil. Or are high calorie options with proven benefits the one thing she draws a line at?
Why not just use regular oil spray? Fry light will fucking destroy your pans and is no better for you.

realityfan

Chatty Member
Abby Taylor Bannigan. You need to watch her older videos as she’s on a diet now, she had multiple takeaways a day with salt dumped on top

---
Would say she actually eats worse than Becki but she has a job, life and is younger
Thanks for sharing, am off to look at her videos right now 😀

• Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
If only there was someone Becki could do about it (like turn off her comments and stop using her vulnerable dad as a prop)
Exactly!!! The trolls don’t give a fuck as she practically invites the hate into her family, she needs to stop it

Reactions: 3