Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashaleee

VIP Member
She won't be going up any mountain especially in December! She might have a go next year in May but that's a long time away so she will have definitely given up by then.
At stop I didn't even think of that 😂 I can see her now taping tennis rackets to her feet

Reactions: 3

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Let’s see if those meal pop up in her WIEIAD (they won’t) she’ll do one and then we won’t see the others
She’s likely done three for her mum and dad

whisperchat

VIP Member
Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48
07/02/24 - Knooppppspssssssss - £9.55
07/02/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £12.36
08/02/24 - Mcdonnums noo wrap - £6.79
09/02/24 - Nandewwwwwsssss - £23.15
09/02/24 - Mcdonnums cheeseumburger - £2.59
10/02/24 - Chineseum - £25.90
12/02/24 - Chatwins - £6.80
12/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN -£TBC
15/02/24 - TGI’s - £FREE
15/02/24 - Mcdonnums McChildish Meal - £8.42
16/02/24 - Toum Good Toum Goum - £3.59
17/02/24 - Indium - £23.75
18/02/24 - Dominoums cookeeeez - £6.99 (will update when full lardfest is revealed)
Good woman! 🫶
---
I could easily eat both of them, becki is a liar man
Exactly lol. It’s light work… make yourself physically ill after but easily done

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
I used to be around 15 stone and appreciate that's nowhere near bison size but even then was miserable in summer trying to cover up but still stay cool, walking around in the heat was awful and I'd get out of breath just going up a set of stairs. She'll be absolutely miserable in the summer.
Good I hope she will be miserable shouldnt be so smug should she audacity when she's so unfortunate looking

EllyMay

VIP Member
meal prep is actually just snack boxes for scran mobile while she goes to get her too good to go bags before heading to mcdonaldoum
She’s honestly still asleep at 10:15 isn’t she. On a weekday 😴 🦬 When she could be helping with her dad
When we had a neighbour with dementia she used to knock on our door at 2 or 3 in the morning. It's quite common for people with dementia to be up in the night. Bec Bec will not like losing sleep.

I don't know how a stranger's eyebrows annoy me so much. Major ick when she brushes them.

It was just what my mum told me, maybe they did get it from the zoo and he just said equine hospital cos he thought it sounded better 🤣 personally if it were me I wouldn’t have said a word to a single soul about it.

Feta is disgustum.
I wonder what the actual weight limit it on them? Also of she ever had to have an emergency op would she break the operating table beeing so big? She might have to go to the vets for the operation 😂😂😂

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
The driest looking chilli I’ve ever seen with the rankest looking “cheese sauce” I’ve ever seen. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM 🥴

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I almost feel bad telling you this. my much younger cousin got a job in the local fish and chip shop that people drive for miles to visit and she brings us a fuck tonne of food after she finishes at 7

She does these unflattering shots on purpose right?

The tide is turning with her comments. Far fewer people defending her
I’m jealous I’d love a load of chippy

Diddikins

VIP Member
Why isn’t she doing voice over/dish up. Even with the Alfredo she didn’t do the talk through.