Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
I am new to this thread and you lot are killing me the state of this bison 😂 I cannot get over the size of her meals and the amount she eats is ridiculous, no wonder she’s the size she is munching on hundreds of meals and snacks a day.
Can I ask - Does she still live with her parents ??? Just sponges off them??

To edit -
I honestly think she shows such a resemblance to Elphaba but a fat version. 😂
welcumm to Bison Tattle, here’s the Wiki: https://tattle.life/wiki/beckijones4

Reactions: 3

Ashaleee

VIP Member
Bison or My Paigey? They are both annoying but at least my Paigey is an actual ternager and they are supposed to make annoying tiktoks. Bison on the other hand is a fully grown adult. Well technically 4 fully grown adults. And My Paigey also needs credit for being Bison’s biggest troll, that should cancel out all the annoying stuff she does on tiktok.
Bison 😭 she's in such an insufferable mode right now, my paigey is an annoying fuck too but not on beckis level hahah

Reactions: 3

Powershower

Chatty Member
Equine hospitals buy their MRI machines form hospitals and they can only really fit the horses head and maybe the neck in. And considering Bison’s head is the size of a shire horse she won’t bloody fit in one soon. Also can they see through 6ft of fat? 😂😂😂
---

Tried it ages ago. Also have the same opinion as you 🤢
It was just what my mum told me, maybe they did get it from the zoo and he just said equine hospital cos he thought it sounded better 🤣 personally if it were me I wouldn’t have said a word to a single soul about it.

Feta is disgustum.

Reactions: 2

mutton123

Chatty Member
And the food you can buy in Iceland. I work for a certain emergency service sector and they donated loads of food during the height of Covid when restaurants suddenly closed - it was ok- I think it tasted better because it was kindly “gIfTeD” but it was simply frozen food that needed heating 😂
I know her dads not very well,but he looks like he’s lost weight & is looking much healthier in my opinion ,Fatty on the other hand is the one who looks terrible in the latest TGI Friday video.

Freefalling

VIP Member
I'd be spending whatever time I could with him, not wheeling him out for sympathy on social media after I'd gone one takeaway too far

She's vile
Is her dad terminally ill? I've seen he has cancer but hoped the operation was him on the road to recovery