Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldie341

VIP Member
"Soum everywun... we've just reached the... soomet... we've just reached the top. I'm soum soum hungry but it's fine, I've got my fridge raiders and kewld cowek. Going toum have some cresp first. But yeah. Alsoum got some planay chocolays, soum gonna give them a goum. Soum yeah. Fanks for watching me climb in the.... Breecon Beckons."
The bold is the only bit that didn’t make me want to vomit from realism x

• Haha
Reactions: 5

specialone50

VIP Member
Paige is too busy eye fucking herself to be her normal irritating self. She’ll struggle to do two things at once, probably given her hobby is foot stomping
Yes what's with all the pouting and peace sign every minute ?.Just smile normally honestly in 10 years time they'll look back on photos and it'll be all pouts and that miserable look they have .
---
Beckatron must be starting an only fansn for feeders , the noises of joy when eating each greasy mouthful make me ill .
Only scrans
---
Imagine the noise coming from the kitchen from her meat hooks slamming down on the slap chop, lazy fat oaf. I feel sorry for her neighbours
I've howled laughing at "meat hooks"😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

runningmama20

She’s deffo the type to think Moel Famau is a mountain. It’s a hill becks before you get any ideas
I’m shuddering at the thought of her trying to pronounce it….

I feel like the chat about her passive aggressive ‘I’m an adult’ video was on the last thread but I was working and missed it. My immediate thought was ‘the only thing grown ass about you is your waistline’.

LunaAzul

Chatty Member
Why does she only go for a walk at the weekend? She doesn’t have a job? What’s she doing all week apart from going to Morrisons (what a vibe) every day for more food.
Bet she sets the Workout on her Watch to Indoor Walk each time she goes food shopping

• Haha

lemonade1233

That Cory’s world lad and his wife are going the same way as becki. I couldn’t find a thread here on them but I do think they are storing up similar problems.
Corey worked as a support worker with vulnerable members of the local community- a really worth while career. Both him and his wife have given up their jobs to ‘create content’ full time.
This apparently means getting pissed up and eating shit loads of food. They look so unhealthy, his wife in particular looks very ill.
Beckis weight really escalated when she went full time.
---
Sorry for the derail…
We talk about them on the Charley c thread they are a right state
---
Chin blocker has now been upgraded to a full face blocker 🤣🤣
View attachment 2769470
What a busy day when as a grown woman you taste test a cereal