Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
What is up with the neck of her red too? How it’s it all stretched and twisted? Why is it bothering me so much.

Reactions: 3

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Maybe it is just me but I said I would ask....and I am the least fussy eater ever!

But I find myself not looking forward to certain foods that are regularly in her repertoire...
For example I took a pack of chicken breasts out of the freezer this morning and just as I was thinking oh I will make a nice curry with them tonight - then I was reminded of one of her many yucky, over cooked, neon or sloppy, or bathed in cream "inventions" and was immediately turned off.

Same with many Easter treats or new things in the shops, they gross me out because SHE eats them, and I am already a fat fuck!
No, I am the same and it's not just big scoops either!

IrishPotato

So I wonder what she’s going off for lent since she ‘celebrates’ Pancake Tuesday aka shrove Tuesday which is used to clear out the pantry in prep for fasting
She cleared out the freezer anyway with that te

x.x.x

VIP Member
What’s a savoury roll. Looks like mashed up pigeon in pastry
Deriks cousin
---
Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48
07/02/24 - Knooppppspssssssss - £9.55
07/02/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £12.36
08/02/24 - Mcdonnums noo wrap - £6.79
09/02/24 - Nandewwwwwsssss - £23.15
09/02/24 - Mcdonnums cheeseumburger - £2.59
10/02/24 - Chineseum - £25.90
12/02/24 - Chatwins - £6.80
12/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN -£TBC
Wait when has she posted mcdonalds 🙈
---
Frowm back to the last two pancake days where she made 'pancake buffets'

Attachments

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
“A reminder to turn the lights off” I’d fuckin SNAP
There wouldn’t be a single bulb in that house if I was her mum we’d be livin like it’s 1806 with candles. Inconsiderate fat pisstaker
Sorry I’ll stop commenting in a tick there’s loads of me in the last 5 mins, I’m bored waiting for my man I can’t shut up 😂 but the way she said she had all the lights on upstairs still when that video will have been filmed at 4/4.30? She obviously just spends all day in her grotty bedroom 🤢

Last edited:

Nayalove96

VIP Member
I bloody love this thread 😭😭😭 laughed out loud at suckling the bottle of cowek and woke my child 🤣 1 years old and is still in my bed oops

soph30

VIP Member
Agree, if I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t even notice it.

Look at us reaching consensus. There’s hope for the Middle East yet.
Haha I think you’ve disagreed with me a couple of times but there’s a big world to cover ;) 🥞

Thanks for the reinforcement bisonettes. I’m a single woman with no kids so I was going to half heartedly order an overpriced pancake on Deliveroo and sit there sadly, thank you for stressing there’s no need
---
I could make some I guess but that won’t happen

Klaus123

VIP Member
Shes been going crazy for Ritz...but we don't ever see them on her eating vids do we 🤨🤨🤨

Also....you can tell they treat Becki like she's about 6 because she got a green dinosaur cup...at 31 years old.
She likes dinosaurs! Bet she thinks the stegosaurus and t-Rex lived at the same time. I’d be mortified if my mum bought me something like that