Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

naanbread1991

We had that bread and camembert heart thingy and it was… alright. Needed more cheese. Didn’t burn mine though hehe

Reactions: 3

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
All the comments asking if she got a double cheeseburger behind the scenes. She blatantly showed it, she has no shame, unless you’re talking about a deleted videum

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Also how’s someone on Reddit saying I live in a council house 😭 I privately rent ya walloper
Thing is we could all make up entirely new personas here and no one would know.

Or would our posts out us as the council house/middle class/Mumsnet/degenerates that we are 🤔

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
So many things to comment on.

1) 31. Can't pronounce Soreen or bao buns.
2) Put a fucking content warning on your videums if you're going to include clips of that demented bow legged confederate corpse.
3) "What did youm all have on your pancakes?" Fuck all Rebecca, couldn't be arsed to make them and set up a whole statium. Just had the one evening meal I'm afraid.
4) She's obsessed with the fact she asked for the tea to be cold instead of hot. Becki Jones, inventor of iced tea.
5) That robin probably just thought you were an XL fat ball... because you are. It got closer and quickly realised you were not food, but just a simpleton eating cresp.
I need clarification before I fill in your adoption forms: is it just Rickets, or all dogs? 👀

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she’s angling for someone to partner with her for weight loss? A clinic for surgery or something - maybe a Slimming World/Weight Watchers deal?

So she could turn around and be like ‘I can’t believe this is what I used to eat’ etc.

The young Scottish girl (Abby something) is in a calorie deficit and with a trainer in the gym because she wants to be healthy/lose weight. Becky is doing a walk a day and then eating two Chicken quarter pounders and thinking that’s normal behaviour.
I think she’s too lazy to be bothered with anything like that. She gets a lot of enjoyment eating like a pig. She doesn’t live in the real world.

soph30

VIP Member
Also, won’t they be freezing just left there like that? Pancakes don’t stay hot for very long at all.
---

I don’t think those pancakes are for anyone but her.
Who else do you think they're for and how long do you think they'll last :ROFLMAO: those parents are not having three pancakes each or however many else were in that pile

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I wonder if Caff actually thinks Becki has made something of herself? She's the only one who went to uni and she makes a huge deal about having 500k followers. The bar is set very low for this family.
She’s said a few times that they don’t really understand it. She probably tells them that her followers have requested the stations and takeaways 😂