Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Powershower

Chatty Member
Annoyed with myself, because of my complacency. Never did it even cross my mind that she would celebrate Chinese New Year with a takeaway. Should have known though.

It’s actually embarrassing at this point. I had to do an event calendar at work the other day for notable days, and aside from VALENTIMES day, I think the next one is leap day- so I’ll be expecting a takeaway vid to celebrate the extra long month! She won’t catch me out twice, the greasy slug.
don’t forget pancayyke dayum

Reactions: 4

gigi_93

VIP Member
Is it common to have bidets now?? The only house I’ve ever seen one in is my friend who has a Muslim husband and he insisted on it because of his culture

EllyMay

VIP Member
Neither of them work but can afford pointless tat for each other.

I'm guessing she'll get a meal deal and say she's saving some of it never to be seen again.

4yogits

VIP Member
HI EVERYWUN I forgot tattle would be back so I went out, missed a bison belter 😅

It’s THURSDAY what the hell has happened to make her so cross and sassy, I’ve literally got a tummy ache from laughing
---

What does this mean sorry Joe honey I’m a bit slow 😂
I meant Sera had dumped Becki so she’s kicking off

Clint is nowhere to be found

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
I wonder if Caff actually thinks Becki has made something of herself? She's the only one who went to uni and she makes a huge deal about having 500k followers. The bar is set very low for this family.
There was really no point in her going to uni- she didn’t seem to have any sort of uni experience, just living at home, or have made any lasting friends, which is obvs fine if your course is leading you somewhere but she could have done her nursery job with just a DBS check surely

Also, she’ll have to pay back her loan?! She’ll be in no hurry to earn over the threshold..