Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

runningmama20

God she is wailing like a stray cat now on live.

She just said Rach likes going to karaoke bars and she prefers all you can eat buffets as she’s good at that compared to singing 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

4yogits

VIP Member
Why does she have to keep repeating that she “doesn’t like” gravy whilst shoving it in her gob? Literally no one forced her to have gravy so why did she drown her meal in it? 🤣 I’m no detective but I have a feeling she loves gravy but for some reason she feels the need to say she doesn’t 🤷‍♀️
Dainty Kweens don’t have Gravy or Cheese

• Haha

Imthatgirl

Another fucking takeaway. How many’s that and it’s only 3rd February. Dear god. No wonder her face looks like she deep fried it in oil

Sazza25

VIP Member
Piss off a busy day bison!! Walking round a zoo and watching your niece stomp about isn’t busy you lazy cunt!!!!

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Another Kebab, her contents bad, not a single thought for her ailing dad 🥀

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
My partner has told me if I refer to mcdonnums one more time he’s gonna leave me and take the kid because I’m an unfit girlfriend and parent. :(
BRB need a snack of a whole bargain bucket to cheer me up

• Haha

Rodeodown

Chatty Member
Gear up the takeaway tracker she's getting a Chinese meat box either tonight or tomorrow 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Venom

VIP Member
And then I go and spoilt it all, by saying something stupid like Just another treat

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
her skin issues:

pixi toner is bad for clog prone skin.

Her diet is horrendous

she puts hyaluronic acid in dry skin so it pulls out moisture

her diet is horrendous

she changed her products too quickly which irritated the skin

her diet is horrendous

she dots her moisturiser

her diet is horrendous

she uses baby wipes

her diet is horrendous

She smokes

her diet is horrendous

guarantee she doesn’t double cleanse

Her diet is horrendous

She won’t clean her face on a night

her diet is horrendous.
Couldn't believe she had the nerve to say her skin is glowing in that GRWM earlier. 😭

• Haha

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Never known anyone so deluded as bison.

-Shes had chin spots since before rickets was born, but says it’s because of changing her skincare.
-The worsening psoriasis is because of a shampoo change.
-The yellowum is because of the lighting.
-Chins are because of the angles.
-Swollen knee from going too hard in the gym that one time.
-Thinks she’s fat because of a slow metabolism.

She doesn’t want to believe that all her issues are caused by her junk food addiction.

Klaus123

VIP Member
Jfc. This is content, this is what she’s getting paid for? I’m in the wrong fucking job. Why look after people when I could sit in my car, spin a wheel and then Bob to Asda for freezer shite?

scratch That. Sounds fucking awful. I’ll keep my fulfilling life and job thank you. Seriously though, there is something wrong with our society that people like this can be paid for this sort of shite and our nurses who do real graft have to scrape by with pennies.

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
It's given itself a whole pouch of white rice again. That'll do it Beck, you clog those arteries girl #GaslightGatekeepGastricBypass

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
So she got tickets for the zoo for Tyler who is what like 16 or sumfing and she actually went with him 😧 what an absolute sad desperate cunt she is haha bet the lad was mortified 🤣

Alsom I typed tickets and my phone corrected it to ricketts hahahaha ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Idgaf if she's got a food addiction or if she's measured or manic. Bring back Suitcase Sundays ya massive slobbering waster

• Haha

JH31

Chatty Member
Why are people praising her for walking maybe once a week?? She needs to be doing a lot more than walking to drop any weight, especially as the takeaways are more and more frequent. Pisses me off that she’s talking about walking like it’s some new thing, most of us do it every day, especially those of us with dogs! It’s part of normal routine!