Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imthatgirl

Just not even going there with the takeaway. Those brownie deliveries must have stopped right?! Haven’t seen ‘em 🍰
I could be completely talking out my arse but did she not get the first ones free just to advertise and the. Didn’t want to pay for them.

Reactions: 2

Aussiec*nt

puts on the black top knowing she wants to send it back. Sprays face mist all over herself / the top. 🙃
---

Ooooooh!! Might have a read when I have a few hours. She doesn’t come up on my fyp much any more. Forgot about her.
Honestly you need too, it will make you feel sick what’s been bought to light 🤢 scummy cow.
Sorry for derailing 🫶🏻

Reactions: 2

Rodeodown

She’s rage baiting. The videum title alone tells you that and there she is looking like an arthritic kneecap inhaling chips for good measure.

The fact that the unfiltered Corrie photo wasn’t her rock bottom tells me 2024 is going to be a bigger shitshow in every way.
Pls share the corrie photo I'm relatively new to my bison obsession 🙏🙏

Reactions: 1

Helliebella

VIP Member
Has she ever had subway? Not sure I’ve ever seen her with one.
---
Is fatty after a Nutella deal or something?

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Nope just nope 🤣 I love all fings potatum but hash brown for some weird reason make me balk 🤢 and a McMuffin is not the same texture as a burgurr bun so complete different fings!
But essentially it’s meat and bread with a side of potato is more what I was getting at lol. Why is one type acceptable but another isn’t?
I wouldn’t have a burger and cheps for breakfast so I wouldn’t have a McMuffin and hashbrown

Imthatgirl

Why was Tyler allowed out of school at 12:30. I can see becki making an excuse that he had the drs or something to get out just to feed her on own ego and good of course.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Is fundraising allowed if it’s not a registered charity? Then again gofundme accounts aren’t charities either. Surprised they’re not on there begging for Morris dancing handouts

Babyboonseed

Can anyone point me in the direction of videos where she’s being passive aggressive to caff? I’m relatively new to the Becki lore and would like to see some examples!