Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
How can you not see it ? If it’s not classed as an eating disorder it’s definitely disordered eating but it is like she has an addiction. She can’t go anywhere or do literately anything without food or drink being involved. She’s eating thousands of calories a day that just keep increasing & she’s just getting bigger and bigger.. she can’t even drive to B&M without taking a cuppa tea in her coronation street cup 😂😂😂
I agree. But her eating that she shows us is very… measured. It’s not manic. That’s why I’d wonder what goes on behind the scenes :(

Reactions: 2

Imthatgirl

Can someone please tell me why becki is a nonce? I’ve seen it said quiet a few times but only followed becki for about 6 months.

• Haha

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
I wonder how much she weighs? I wonder how many calories she burns just at rest? I would love to know so I could reconcile it against her WIEIAD. Get an idea of how much she doesn't show.

soph30

VIP Member
She must have a pretty bad Coca Cola/caffeine addiction if she's drinking it past 9pm and she's not out for a meal/needs to keep awake as well? She probably sleeps really badly :(

krispykreme

Let’s not pretend a maccies breakfast is shit just because bison likes them. I can’t be a part of this thread if that’s one of the reasons we hate her. 😂😂😂😂I could eat one every day. I asked my partner if we could have one this morning and he said no. Split up now
Lee would never potato xoxox

• Haha