Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Have we had the anniversary of passing her test yet? I think I’ve blocked it out of my mind because it’s just so pathetic.

Reactions: 2

Ties of Gold

Super hairy :(
AVERAGE heart rate 153?! That would be expected from intense cardio, not waddling round a beach. Even PEAK heart rate 153 is not great for a walk
My hr peaks like this when I walk it started in pregnancy and seems to only just be returning to normal. I'll get like 30 zone minutes a day now instead of 70+ doing the exact same level of activity.

LMG

VIP Member
Iv not got TikTok so only see her on instagram. Has she had the meal she cooked (dippers and smiley faces 🤢) then the other meal because she was peckish, and then Nutella from a jar all in one night?

Rach88

VIP Member
What kinda schools did yous all attend then as my kids 17 and he never had any half days especially at 15/16 when teachers are raving bout exams and all time missed from lockdowns haha they well said he had an appointment to get him out 🥴
Yes they've stopped doing the half days, or the earlier finish at half 2 here now due to what they missed at lock down with the strikes too

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I’ve just sat crying my eyes out cos at 28 weeks pregnant I was shocked and surprised that my pre pregnancy clothes for holiday in a few weeks don’t fit me anymore, and her yours clothing haul has made me feel one million times better 😂🤷‍♀️ I may look like a blubbery walrus atm but I’m no Becki Jones 😬
haha 29 weeks here and going through exactly the same! I also found the video helpful, yeah my clothes are tight but I am no way near needing to shop in yours clothing size 30!!

• Heart

Elisesya

Chatty Member
I bet she’s going to have another takeaway this evening, maybe one of those share boxes again.

soph30

VIP Member
She’ll be starving after an hour’s walk if she’s on a calorie deficit. Her greedy self won’t be able to stand it- if she doesn’t show us a kebab, trust me it happened :)