Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I have fallen really behind on this thread. I will catch up from the beginning of this section. But was just wondering if I missed anything particularly funny/greedy to go back a bit more to read?

Reactions: 1

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Her one saving grace is she doesn’t seem to like slogans that aren’t place names 😂 don’t think I could bear a wardrobe of Yours tees with words and quotes
Her merch literally says 'just another treat'.

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Scrolled down to the start of Becki’s insta cos I’m a sad act (anything to avoid working) and it’s full of posts of her niece Ella (think she’s the daughter of the sister they no longer speak to). Loads of posts of going to watch her dancing like she does now with Paige. Is Becki just gonna keep watching generations of kids dancing 😂😂

Is that Leah’s sister? Leah has clearly only kept links there for the free babysitting. She’s a cute hoor.

cwymmie

VIP Member
I wonder how much she weighs? I wonder how many calories she burns just at rest? I would love to know so I could reconcile it against her WIEIAD. Get an idea of how much she doesn't show.
My guess is around the 24 stone mark. I have a cousin who was a similar size and shape and she was just under 24 before she had surgery.

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Do we think she takes her serving bowl down after to show Caff she’s eaten all her food like a good little girl

I can see her doing Friday night Olly Murs performance in front of her family
main movement is up and down on the stairlift ONLY, we don’t want her to pop her knee again

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
New Nando’s opening this week in newb. Let’s see how long before her next big walk leads her there

soph30

VIP Member
I used to finish school at 12:30 one day a week, some schools instated it to give teachers time to plan etc.
Yeah good point, I vaguely remember that too 😂 just some of us are saying she must have pulled him out for the zoo which I can’t see tbh

Sazza25

VIP Member
I watch this teen mum on tiktok and actually really enjoy her content anyhow she showed her earnings and how little she did get of the expected 800 and odd pound...and it made me think no wonder becki and others don't see the point of a real job.saffron the girl I'm going to screen shot of does very little if at all paid partnership's and no battles so it makes.me wonder how much becbec must earn.
I like saffron, she’s done well for such a young mam and she shows good bad and ugly!

soph30

VIP Member
Skin wise she needs to know if her skin is oily or dry? It’s a bit weird it always looks greasy but she complains of it being dry. Know both cold weather and central heating can cause dryness but still :)

4yogits

VIP Member
Serious question, what the fuck is that? Is that fake tan or really dry skin or what? I don’t understand
---

Oh we’re off to a good start. I’m thinking she’ll get maccies or Indium tonight. I’m predicting it.
She's that bunged up they could be her Constipation Fingers

soph30

VIP Member
---
Tyler is 14
Reece is 18 in April
Paige is 16 in May.
so if she’s taken Tyler she’s pulled him out of school, if she’s taken Reece then fuck knows why
She said Tyler finished school at 12.30? Is that a literal lie 😐 🍔

x.x.x

VIP Member
Wonder if the mcflury or fruit bag will be carved into her grave or service book🤭