BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping wheel. You'd think that as this is meant to be her job she could come up with a fresh idea or her management could. I'm convinced her management want her to stay morbidly obese.

Reactions: 8
She must know what she wants the wheel to land on before she spins since she was already parked up in Morrisons to get the specific ingredient that she knows Aldi won’t have???
You ain’t fooling nobody fridgeback beck xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m actually dreading what sort of slop she’s going to dish up. I’ve seen a few videos of people making homemade doner kebab and they rarely look appetising so I doubt this melonhead will be able to create something that doesn’t look revolting.

Reactions: 8
Shes a cretin isnt she. I swear her management are keeping her on just to laugh at her. Donna kebab..come on surely the cant have ok'd that

Reactions: 7
That is 100% done on purpose. She’s had enough takeaways and read enough kebab menus on Just Eat/Uber Eats to know how to spell Doner.

Reactions: 17
So she drove to Morrisons as she didn't think Aldi had the packet mix but only span the wheel when she got there? Dense witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a low blood sugar so my brain isn’t working properly and I thought her coat hood was her hair hahaha

IMG_4805.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.