Beckijones4 #65 31 stone, 31 years old, 31 IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows how slow she walks. She said at the end of that video west Kirby marine lake is a long walk, it took me 30 mins to loop it today. It’s not long at all

Reactions: 10
Why are people congratulating the obese slob for walking when 18 hours ago she was dipping cake in melted chocolate looool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s clearly hoping to catch a cold so she doesn’t have to go on any more walks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And how can going for a walk help her clear her head when she was babbling in to her phone the whole time?! And how has a 31 year old never seen a white pigeon? Just shows she never goes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s looking really big now and her head n face looks almost like it used too. Nice big chunk of dandruff.. hands are huge. I think she’s not used her usual filters but she’s still smoothed her skin a bit, I bet her pores look shocking irl
Spot the difference 😭
IMG_2101.jpeg
IMG_2100.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
She’s looking really big now and her head n face looks almost like it used too. Nice big chunk of dandruff.. hands are huge. I think she’s not used her usual filters but she’s still smoothed her skin a bit, I bet her pores look shocking irl
I reckon her face looks bigger now than it did then. She’s massive

Reactions: 11
Notice there was no apple watch reveal today, she probably did 5 mins max and fort it's too cold today, go home and eat you deserve it x

Reactions: 19
Look at the difference in her hair jesus christ

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.