BeckiJones4 #64 Run of the Mill Fat Ting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂🤣😂

Back in school, there was a girl who looked like Phil Mitchell but with a ginger bob, used to kick a ball around with the boys and was popular because she’d punch anyone who dared to glance her way. No amount of makeup, hair etc could help her. I bet bison was exactly the same.
Did you go to school with Nanna Bea? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No but why does she stand like that
Does she actually think it’s going to make her look slimmer?
Nothing is going to make you look slimmer bison coz your a bleeping beast!
The mind actually bleeping boggles with this idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No but why does she stand like that
Does she actually think it’s going to make her look slimmer?
Nothing is going to make you look slimmer bison coz your a bleeping beast!
The mind actually bleeping boggles with this idiot
it might have worked 10 stone ago but I'm aftraid now it's like rotating a skip, you can still tell it's a skip

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of all the deals you can get I don’t think she would particularly go after weetabix especially if she had to eat them more regularly lol.. she says she doesn’t like oats.. I’m surprised she didn’t go down the route of making the weetabix cheesecake that ppl say is really nice.. but I just don’t believe them lol
I spent too long at slimming world to know that there’s 0 chance of it being nice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see she’s still launching stuff into the trolley the lazy bleep. Looks like there’s some sort of cheesecake coming with the double cream and soft cheese. Although to be fair, it could just be breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see she’s still launching stuff into the trolley the lazy bleep. Looks like there’s some sort of cheesecake coming with the double cream and soft cheese. Although to be fair, it could just be breakfast.
Noticed the biscuits never got launched in tho funny that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some people on here said she’d move on to Pauper when Paige got too old. It’s coming true before our eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂🤣😂

Back in school, there was a girl who looked like Phil Mitchell but with a ginger bob, used to kick a ball around with the boys and was popular because she’d punch anyone who dared to glance her way. No amount of makeup, weight loss etc could help her. I bet bison was exactly the same.
Was it jade Jackson 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Her eyebrows are absolutely appalling and do nothing for her face. I know having them done would be a bit like putting lipstick on a pig but still 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
WHAT on God’s green earth has she made herself for tea 🤮
Does she know not EVERYTHING has to be air fried???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.