BeckiJones4 #64 Run of the Mill Fat Ting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOUM 😭😭😭😭 I don’t know why but every time I read it I nearly wee. Works been manic, got a million training plans to get through ( personal trainer) and a 1 year old so I haven’t had time to look at her recent videos ( sob) but today i had a spare 5 minutes to sit in the bath Hiding from my toddler whilst I ate the last rocket lolly and went through her vids 🤣 Let’s put it this way she needs to hope home bargains start selling livers, the yellow around her eyes 😭😭 she looks like a obese Victorian child about to die from polio. Her cockiness actually enrages me. You look like a flump shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
NOUM 😭😭😭😭 I don’t know why but every time I read it I nearly wee. Works been manic, got a million training plans to get through ( personal trainer) and a 1 year old so I haven’t had time to look at her recent videos ( sob) but today i had a spare 5 minutes to sit in the bath Hiding from my toddler whilst I ate the last rocket lolly and went through her vids 🤣 Let’s put it this way she needs to hope home bargains start selling livers, the yellow around her eyes 😭😭 she looks like a obese Victorian child about to die from polio. Her cockiness actually enrages me. You look like a flump shut up
You should be ashamed.. who the duck buys rocket ice lollies?! The worst ice lolly EVER! Get in the bin 🤣.. On another note, well done for hiding in the bath, The odd occasion I have a bath, my kids come in and try to wash me (an excuse for them to play in my bubbly bath water 😒) someone always ends up lobbing in a batman or an LOL doll 🤣Never any peace 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love to see how many points becky has on her maccies app, bet she's a maccies millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd love to see how many points becky has on her maccies app, bet she's a maccies millionaire
Nah duck off-
Not a chance. We’ve seen how quickly her Christmas vouchers get spent. Not a chance she’s letting free scran sit about. And also in beckatron best logic the calories won’t count

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.