BeckiJones4 #64 Run of the Mill Fat Ting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing her she probably thinks it comes from a yogurt tree. She absolutely HAS to be acting thick on that weetabix vid on purpose For comments and views.. nobody opens weetabix like that.. and if it is an acts it’s sad and pathetic… and if it isn’t an act, it’s sad and pathetic!!
---

Wasn’t it last year she got her a maccies 9 chicken nuggets large meal !
---

£53.98 already. Also when she had the maccies cowk whilst waiting for paigey.. no way was tht all she got! I wonder how much she spent in Nando’s with the vouchers.
---
“ I love spending time with my nieces ” … only when food is involved though.
Maybe she thinks yoghurt comes direct from the cow. She probably also thinks cows are currently producing ice cream due to it being so bleeping cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is
Knowing her she probably thinks it comes from a yogurt tree. She absolutely HAS to be acting thick on that weetabix vid on purpose For comments and views.. nobody opens weetabix like that.. and if it is an acts it’s sad and pathetic… and if it isn’t an act, it’s sad and pathetic!!
---

Wasn’t it last year she got her a maccies 9 chicken nuggets large meal !
---

£53.98 already. Also when she had the maccies cowk whilst waiting for paigey.. no way was tht all she got! I wonder how much she spent in Nando’s with the vouchers.
---
“ I love spending time with my nieces ” … only when food is involved though.
Is she using weetabix deliberately to get a deal like sevda?

Reactions: 3
I’m struggling to even hate watch her at the moment, when I see how long the videos are I just can’t bare it, she triggers my adhd
She’s so boring but more boring than before

Reactions: 16
“I got this yoghurt making set, which I guess is for overnight oats because of the containers”

Jesus Christ on a bike

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is

Is she using weetabix deliberately to get a deal like sevda?
Of all the deals you can get I don’t think she would particularly go after weetabix especially if she had to eat them more regularly lol.. she says she doesn’t like oats.. I’m surprised she didn’t go down the route of making the weetabix cheesecake that ppl say is really nice.. but I just don’t believe them lol

Reactions: 3
Why does she always bs all the time?! Porcha had what looks like a kids meal but they have added the rice as an extra side - and you get the dessert free! Why did she say "they kindly gave her a free frozen yoghurt!"!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always bs all the time?! Porcha had what looks like a kids meal but they have added the rice as an extra side - and you get the dessert free! Why did she say "they kindly gave her a free frozen yoghurt!"!
To make out she’s famous and gets given stuff. Notice how she kept going on about the staff were soum soum nice and it’s the BEST Nando’s in the area .. what does she want ? More gifted meals lol ? It’s really irritating me how fast she’s using all her Xmas vouchers as well as giving them away … why ???

Reactions: 15
“I got this yoghurt making set, which I guess is for overnight oats because of the containers”

Jesus Christ on a bike
"ooh oooooooh :unsure: it actually tells you how to make a yogit" is living rent free in my head

IT'S A YOGHURT MAKING SET YOU FICK BASTARD

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Always been odd looking but she used to have a lot more volume n body to her hair.. it wasn’t always a greasy mess.. why doesn’t she style it with more volume now ??
IMG_7091.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Always been odd looking but she used to have a lot more volume n body to her hair.. it wasn’t always a greasy mess.. why doesn’t she style it with more volume now ?? View attachment 2680275
That looks like she's posing just after giving birth, even has her nightie and dressing gown like she's fresh from the labour ward 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.