BeckiJones4 #64 Run of the Mill Fat Ting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I don’t believe for a second that anyone of her size doesn’t think about how morbidly obese they are and aren’t consciously trying to lose weight.
I'm around Beckums size (I think I'm smaller, I've def got far less chins) being this size literally consumes you (for lack of a better word) there's no way she is eating what she is without an insane amount of guilt for eating so much tit all of the time, let alone film yourself and put it on the bloody internet when you know you're gonna get hate comments.

I'm sure she gets a kick out of it or there'd be no way she'd do what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just had a look and, believe it or not, that was one of her lower calorie meals.

Crumpet fins 61cal each - 244cal
Spaghetti Loops half tin 115 cal - 230cal
I’m not sure about the butter and cheese. But that can’t have been that much.
1oz butter = 359 calories and she’s easily had at least that
1oz cheese = 250 calories

Both are high fat high calorie foods, doesn’t take much of either to double the calories of the crumpets & hoops. This is why she’s so fat, even the lower calorie meals have to be smothered with butter, cream, cheese, garlic butter etc

Reactions: 11
Why is no one talking about the butter not being evenly distributed on the crumpet so she essentially had them dry with hoops 😩

Reactions: 10
To the tune of ‘Murder on The Dancefloor’

‘It’s dinnum in a serving bowl’

… I’ll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No words for the latest 🤦🏻‍♀️ how can a nandos be a kids favourite since they were a baby?? A bleeping baby 🤯 also how come porshaaaa isn't in a uniform if she's just been picked up from school?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I don’t believe for a second that anyone of her size doesn’t think about how morbidly obese they are and aren’t consciously trying to lose weight.
But at the size she is, she needs to consume at least 2800 per day to survive, she can’t just be chucking in low cal meals here and there, that’s a recipe for getting even fatter, unless that’s her motive? She needs to slowly reduce her calories over time and move more.
How is having low calorie meals gonna make her fatter ?
---
Becki .. soum proud of herself for not buying a crispy crem (did anyone catch her saying it like that lol ) donut .. after having burger, chips, rice, frozen yogurt..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.