BeckiJones4 #64 Run of the Mill Fat Ting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Fred Suggestion: 1,2 Beckis coming for you. 3.4 Better lock that door.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a look and, believe it or not, that was one of her lower calorie meals.

Crumpet fins 61cal each - 244cal
Spaghetti Loops half tin 115 cal - 230cal
I’m not sure about the butter and cheese. But that can’t have been that much.

Reactions: 5
I personally think she's doing secret McDonum's runs in the scran mobile

Reactions: 10
I personally think she's doing secret McDonum's runs in the scran mobile
Yep she’s not just having spaghetti hoops, cheese and crumpets for dinner without a loadddd of snacking 🍟

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I don’t believe for a second that anyone of her size doesn’t think about how morbidly obese they are and aren’t consciously trying to lose weight.
Just had a look and, believe it or not, that was one of her lower calorie meals.

Crumpet fins 61cal each - 244cal
Spaghetti Loops half tin 115 cal - 230cal
I’m not sure about the butter and cheese. But that can’t have been that much.
But at the size she is, she needs to consume at least 2800 per day to survive, she can’t just be chucking in low cal meals here and there, that’s a recipe for getting even fatter, unless that’s her motive? She needs to slowly reduce her calories over time and move more.

Reactions: 3
Really annoys me how she throws stuff in the trolley. She’s too lazy & entitled to actually lean over and put it down properly. This ‘fake’ im such a lovely gentle soul tit she’s trying to portray will slip eventually. I reckon she’s a right aggressive bleep

Reactions: 25
Chicken burger, chips, rice AND garlic bread?
Everything is just
But she hates cheese!
---

Maybe she should haul her fat arse out of the house and go for a walk like she said she was going to do.
she doesn’t hate cheese she just thinks it’s quirky to dislike it 🤪
Someone that size can’t hate cheese lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really annoys me how she throws stuff in the trolley. She’s too lazy & entitled to actually lean over and put it down properly. This ‘fake’ im such a lovely gentle soul tit she’s trying to portray will slip eventually. I reckon she’s a right aggressive bleep
You can see it when she’s in the background of other people’s pictures/videos. Shes always there with a proper face on her. Like a smacked arse. It’s a massive difference to her “hiy evrywum” happy smile teeth behind the tongue face.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm confused. Are Porscha, Parker and Paige Rachels' kids? She's tagged a lady called Leah? Have I got family tree all wrong?
Porscha and Parker are Becki’s brothers, daughters kids who is Leah but she must similar ages to Becki. Rachel has Reece Paige and another one I can’t remember 😂

Reactions: 2
paige will soon be at that age where she goes out clubbing with her mates and won't want to make slow cooker hot chocolate with her morbidly obese toddler of an auntie

Reactions: 14
paige will soon be at that age where she goes out clubbing with her mates and won't want to make slow cooker hot chocolate with her morbidly obese toddler of an auntie
I get the vibe that Paigey is laughing at her aunt anyway, can imagine the group chat with her mates sharing memes and screenshots off tik tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.