BeckiJones4 #62 Boobs resting on her belly, sat like toad of toad hall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trough was full and I did snort at that cheap as duck ham being arranged to look like a flower
Wonder if she’s planning on doing her skipping in the prison yard again
Shall we do a new year bingum

i predict she’ll start her daily walks for her mentum elf, and manage one day before her “knee” injury flares up.
---
Ps were lacking fred title suggestums

Reactions: 10
Why everytime she does her hair does she have to hold the bottom of it repeatedly & shake it 🥴. Do you know when your due on and everything someone does pisses you off to the point where you carnt stand them.. i get that feeling with becki every single day

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Soum noum buffet at the reception after youm & Goldie get hitched. Got it. Please let us talk to youm, I can’t be a silent bridesmaid 😢
The receptium will be a sit down meal at Miller and Cartum with burgers and double starters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there any need for another video of her eye bleeping herself getting ready. She already did a transition shite thingy to show her dressed up for nye. She absolutely loves herself especially when she’s made a tiny bit of effort, thinks she’s Ellesmere Ports next top model
---
Why everytime she does her hair does she have to hold the bottom of it repeatedly & shake it 🥴. Do you know when your due on and everything someone does pisses you off to the point where you carnt stand them.. i get that feeling with becki every single day
Dress looks like a tablecloth from the 50s

Reactions: 11
There is more food at that buffet then there was at my ex MIL bloody wake !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she get dressed up just to eat in the house again?
This has a complete tone of resignation. Yeah, she did once again get dressed up just to eat indoors. We've all been on these freads toum long.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The tutu will haunt me forever I think.
Personal fave was the video she made about us picking on rickets this year and all the nicknames 😂
---
Wouldn’t eat a thing off that buffet, not even if I went first.

Reactions: 10
This made me pmsl 🤣

Did she honestly dress up to sit in her living room?!

Ok so I’ve tried and tried for so many videos but I just cannot hear her saying um at the end of words? Can anyone point me to a recent video where she does it?
do people mean she saying ermmm at the end of words?
Lmao once you hear it you’ll never unhear it. She’s not actually saying “um” after words, that’s just the best way for us to spell it on here. But she’s closing her words with an “m” sound. “So” becomes “som”, “no” becomes “nom” “there we go” becomes “there we gom” etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What are the highlights of 2023?
Mine has got to be kebabgate, cheaper to buy 2 than 1, so she did 😂
I actually can’t remember if it happened this year or ‘22 (well I suppose I say last year now) as it all just morphs into a blur but I have fond memories of that time she made a mash potato volcano with broccoli for trees and turkey dinosaurs climbing up it.. smothered in that gravy she doesn’t like. She was laughing her head off at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok so I’ve tried and tried for so many videos but I just cannot hear her saying um at the end of words? Can anyone point me to a recent video where she does it?
do people mean she saying ermmm at the end of words?
[/QUOTE]

Oreganum
Potatum
Took it off deliverum, som

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.