BeckiJones4 #62 Boobs resting on her belly, sat like toad of toad hall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the highlights of 2023?
Mine has got to be kebabgate, cheaper to buy 2 than 1, so she did 😂
When she waddled around a river for 7 minutes and then said she didn’t take ricketts because he can’t go for long walks anymore x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait she has banners up that say duck off 2023 etc? So there can’t even have been any kids there? That makes the pool of possible people even smaller 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Although knowing that family they might well have thought that was appropriate for kids 🙄
I don’t doubt there were kids there! They wouldn’t care, they are a bunch of chavvy idiots!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
2023 highlight for me it’s a toss up between

The day in the life where she showed herself going out in the prison yard for a fag first thing. It’s honestly never far from my thoughts.

Or the candid videum of her on the Corrie tour where she spots the camera and does a terrified but futile shuffle to try and avoid it.

Those capture the true becki for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone seen Paige’s tiktok? It looks like she’s drawn on birthmarks or cuts with makeup, I’m so confused 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't follow her but she sometimes pops up on my FYP. Today she popped up doing a transition. Other than taking the rollers out her moon face looked no different 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The buffet makes me feel ill 😷 all the food pushed up against the dirty windowsill and tiles, the dusty office looking blinds dangling over the food. 🤢 I wouldn’t go near it.

You can see Cath washing up all the mess in the window reflection 😭

IMG_8860.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Imagine being next to her during Auld Lang Syne. She’d rip your bleeping arm off
This made me pmsl 🤣

Did she honestly dress up to sit in her living room?!

Ok so I’ve tried and tried for so many videos but I just cannot hear her saying um at the end of words? Can anyone point me to a recent video where she does it?
do people mean she saying ermmm at the end of words?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WHERE IS THE GRAZING STATION BECKI????
She's living in it. It's her house.
---
You know you have a problem when you can no longer see your kitchen sides cos its covered in beige shite 🤦🏼‍♀️.
My fella went to a party for 14 people last night and there was about 1/3 of the amount of food as that there. Not an almond mum (he's no almond dad either) but christ on a bike.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.