BeckiJones4 #62 Boobs resting on her belly, sat like toad of toad hall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh. Buffet to rival the one at her 30th. Bacteria haven. Stale food. And enough to feed the 5000 but will barely touch the sides on behemoth beck.

Reactions: 15
Happy new year guys.
Her tiktok blowing a kiss to the camera gave me the rage 😂

Reactions: 7
Should have known she’d make it a grazing spread and not just a buffet, she is a bison after all 🌾 🦬

Their house needs redecorating. The camper chairs seem to be a permanent fixture and everything looks outdated.

IMG_8861.jpeg

Reactions: 6
The trough was full and I did snort at that cheap as duck ham being arranged to look like a flower
Wonder if she’s planning on doing her skipping in the prison yard again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck off with the buffet
If you just got a takeaway for everyone and put their plates on the kitchen side it wouldn’t even be half of that
I’m sure she puts Too much food out so it’s the perfect excuse to scran all the leftovers

Reactions: 14
Paige seems to be putting on weight, I’m sure it’s quite difficult to keep a slim figure even as a dancer when your entire family put on a huge buffet for the opening of a packet of crisps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This made me pmsl 🤣

Did she honestly dress up to sit in her living room?!

Ok so I’ve tried and tried for so many videos but I just cannot hear her saying um at the end of words? Can anyone point me to a recent video where she does it?
do people mean she saying ermmm at the end of words?
Go to her WIEIAD from Friday. Right at the start she has a sausage and egg muffin and a sausagUM.

Reactions: 4
wellll looks like there is 3 of us🤪 that buffet made my skin crawl, never mind the fact it’s all on a kitchen counter, touching the walls and windowsills then everyone’s hands all over it🤢
Innit. She’s made it like an I’m a celeb challenge
---
New vid go go go

Reactions: 2
2023 highlight for me it’s a toss up between

The day in the life where she showed herself going out in the prison yard for a fag first thing. It’s honestly never far from my thoughts.

Or the candid videum of her on the Corrie tour where she spots the camera and does a terrified but futile shuffle to try and avoid it.

Those capture the true becki for me.
Do you have this to share on here 😂😂

Reactions: 2
This made me pmsl 🤣

Did she honestly dress up to sit in her living room?!

Ok so I’ve tried and tried for so many videos but I just cannot hear her saying um at the end of words? Can anyone point me to a recent video where she does it?
do people mean she saying ermmm at the end of words?
Also any time she says there we go, it's always there we gom

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate buffets for different reasons than those stated - mainly hate them bc people use them as an excuse to make stupid inane small talk and in any situation where someone could talk to me, I'd rather they didn't.

Anyway I predict the entire squadron will be down with norovirus by the end of the week.

Reactions: 11
I hate buffets for different reasons than those stated - mainly hate them bc people use them as an excuse to make stupid inane small talk and in any situation where someone could talk to me, I'd rather they didn't.
Soum noum buffet at the reception after youm & Goldie get hitched. Got it. Please let us talk to youm, I can’t be a silent bridesmaid 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.