BeckiJones4 #62 Boobs resting on her belly, sat like toad of toad hall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone nailed it in these comments.. I was thinking it myself. She gets loads of food out for buffets so there’s lots of leftovers that she will probably gorge on during the night/ next day. When Cath does a buffet she just does a normal amount. I bet she takes a back up buffet plate upstairs for during the night or breakfast. I need to see another wieiad but honest one.

Reactions: 11
Is there any need for another video of her eye bleeping herself getting ready. She already did a transition shite thingy to show her dressed up for nye. She absolutely loves herself especially when she’s made a tiny bit of effort, thinks she’s Ellesmere Ports next top model
---

Dress looks like a tablecloth from the 50s
Do you have this to share on here 😂😂
What about on the podcast where she looked HUGE & complained about the “angles” making her look that big !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many was she feeding the 5000??
I was at a new yrs party and about 15 of us and has no where near amount of that food crazy

Reactions: 4
yep she left the rest the jones' the pickled onions and inhaled everything else

Reactions: 3
This will be like her firtief birfdayum buffet where we never see any of it again and she goes for more meals out and supermarket hauls in the immediate aftermath. I bet she had a Maccies breakfast today.

Meanwhile, where’s all that massive Xmas snack food haul gone? Down her tractor tyre neck, that’s where. I would LOVE to know exactly how much weight she’s gained between Xmas ‘22 & now. Thoughts and prayers going out to her poor toilet. 🙏

Reactions: 10
She sounds very out of breath just sitting and talking in her latest video. Out for an indian tonight, starting the new year diet as she means to go on.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She looks rough as duck & don't know about an indium she needs some froot & veg and a tit ton of water! Fat cunts just going to keep going isn't she!!

Reactions: 15
"we normally have a roast but, had one at Xmas so *I* don't want another one"

Selfish twit

Reactions: 23
Not only is her head massive, look at her cheeks in her latest video… they look like they’re going to explode next to her piss hole eyes

Reactions: 10
OMG her eyes are getting yellower by the day! Her skin is grey and waxy too. She’s breathless just sat down talking, how is none of this worrying for her?! Imagine how big she’ll be next Christmas!

Reactions: 12
Omg I seriously cannot believe after that spread that would feed 50 she’s actually ordering takeout. What a bunch of greedy wasters they are. It’s a fuckin liberty.

Reactions: 12
Again with her latest video.. take a shot of garlic dep every time she touches her hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ i wouldnt mind but its not even nice hair it looks dead and dry as a nuns bleep but greasy at the same time.. & what even is that colour grey,brown,black all mexed intoum 1. Last thing she needs is another takeawy or maybe she thinks cos shes eating in its helfy. How does she not feel so bloated & unformtable 🤮 i could not be arsed making a big roast today but my body was craving some goodness with been back at work tommorow. I see her doing a little walk this week but i dont recon she will be on the January helf kick for long. With normal people christmas comes and we binge like mad the week before and after xmas but all look forward to our first propper meal but with her been the way she is with food which is addicted shes only guna get worse now, alcholics and drug addicts dont just have a little binge then go back to been in recovery. they go on a downward spiral which is what happened to becki last xmas shes got worse and worse each month with her food intake. I dont belive 2024 is going to be the postive year she is wanting to have. I think shes going to have alot of helf issues for one did she ever get her water retained knee sorted? Shes clearly hasnt been to get the colour around her eyes checked out as in her latest video it looks brown not yellow

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.