BeckiJones4 #62 Boobs resting on her belly, sat like toad of toad hall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry christmasum toum youm all xx
---
Also she had the same birthday cake at Frankie and bennies on Xmas Eve as she does at home Xmas day, either there’s 2 of the same cake or she brought the cake with her to Frankie and bennies just for show? Either way very very odd

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Merry christmasum toum youm all xx
---
Also she had the same birthday cake at Frankie and bennies on Xmas Eve as she does at home Xmas day, either there’s 2 of the same cake or she brought the cake with her to Frankie and bennies just for show? Either way very very odd
Of coursum it was for show, she really does think shes jesus christ himself the way she needs to let the world know its her happy burfday on xmas day
---
Nah what the duck is that. I feel like I’ve been haunted
Looking at cath as if to say im so done with that fat bleep either she goes or i do

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like I’d end up needing a priest if I made eye contact with the malevolent presence that is that fuckin dog

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nah, why did no one get me this for crespmas. Crespmas officially ruined
IMG_0628.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The thread title is perfect 😂 well had a lovely quiet day with my dad and gran and spent it by the fylde coast not to shabby

Reactions: 7
Merry Christmas 🥳🎄🎉 I bloody love youm all 🩷 Relegated myself to my room to catch up on the threads, my parents/Dad wouldn't stop bleeping farting, forgot how much coming back winds me upppp 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of coursum it was for show, she really does think shes jesus christ himself the way she needs to let the world know its her happy burfday on xmas day
---

Looking at cath as if to say im so done with that fat bleep either she goes or i do
He’s welcome round mine if he does pack his bags and leave. He is less likely to curse me if I welcome him with open arms. And if he does curse me my life couldn’t get much worse so it won’t make a blind bit of difference 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t been in this thread for ages life just is a hot mess right now but I’ve been reading here and there 😅 just want to wish all the fellow bison trolls a very merry Christmas 🎄🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@goldie341 there seems to have been an incident in the last thread where you said I have the same purse as bison in her insta post? I can’t see it which one 😤 🦬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.