Beckijones4 #6 Another day, another videum, all fings Becki with a nice kinder buenum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Directly putting concealer onto raw looking spots with the concealer applicator 🤢🤢 talk about risking spreading spots across your face, yuck! And why bother putting any product into her 3D brows, not like they need anything plus they look no different to what they were before she uses it. Stupid duck

Reactions: 5
To be honest it looks better than when she got a “professional” to do it (even though it looks really not great). Don’t really understand why She makes these “trying to get better at make up videos”. She does the same make up, with the same products every time! She should follow a tutorial at least

Reactions: 4
I just don't get it...why do people enjoy watching others stuffing their face every day and have an interest in what people eat in a day...but now we have becki doing her make up routine..can't think what is worse :oops:

Reactions: 6
Honestly she is ridiculous. I hate the fact that people get bullied for just being themselves. However I genuinely think she does things just for the hate comments. Her replying to someone about the “can’t keep defending you” with a lily Allen lyric about not wanting opinions- well why hasn’t she blocked that search term. At this point she has made about3 videos about that comment and clearly she does want that comment.

Her practicing make up- stupid and childish. Her relatives are beauticians she can’t be that bad at it but is.

Her cap 🧢 she just does that on purpose why do your make up just to his the end look with a hat? It’s like baking a cake and then dusting it was sea salt. It just masks the good stuff. Not saying her makeup is good buttt you get the point.

Reactions: 8
It’s so annoying it’s like she wants sympathy from these videos. “Trying makeup” “practicing makeup” it’s a bit ‘poor me’ , bloody boring

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.