Beckijones4 #6 Another day, another videum, all fings Becki with a nice kinder buenum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen let’s just all agree to disagree! I think Becki is the greediest lassie for all she scoffs. I think buying reduced food when visiting your dad in hospital and making a tiktok about it is in poor taste, I think a lot of people felt same hence her turning her comments off!
Others don’t see a problem with it and believe it’s no big deal.
Let’s leave it here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Listen let’s just all agree to disagree! I think Becki is the greediest lassie for all she scoffs. I think buying reduced food when visiting your dad in hospital and making a tiktok about it is in poor taste, I think a lot of people felt same hence her turning her comments off!
Others don’t see a problem with it and believe it’s no big deal.
Let’s leave it here.
Nah I agree, lets move on, but you lot crying over her buying food that would otherwise go in the bin took a massive L tonight ngl.
It defo shows that a lot of people on here hold becki to some extremely weird high standards that you’d never hold yourself to or the people around you.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Nah I agree, lets move on, but you lot crying over her buying food that would otherwise go in the bin took a massive L tonight ngl.
It defo shows that a lot of people on here hold becki to some extremely weird high standards that you’d never hold yourself to or the people around you.
If a mate of mine visited her dad in hospital and then after messaged me to tell me about a bag of discounted food she picked up when she was there, I would absolutely think she was a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I kinda agree with this. Of all the weird tit she does, this is waaaaay down the list. I can't stand her, as I've made clear all along, but I can't get fumin about a TGTG bag 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Actually don’t give a tit who buys a TGTG bag, they’re reducing food waste and that’s great regardless

Reactions: 5
For me it wasn’t that she was buying cheap food. It’s the fact she went to a hospital to buy discounted sandwiches and then went home all excited and did a video about it. It’s weird.
And now she’s saying her dad isn’t a well man, doing a be kind video when she knows what some of her tiktok viewers are like.

I think the weird thing about it is that it was from a hospital. That TikTok content was still on her mind even when visiting her poorly dad. That being said I do hope he is ok, he seemed like a lovely man when he featured in one of her vids not so long ago.

Title suggestion : Beckijones4 #7 takeaways and fakeaways, food in bed. Prancing around with sunglasses on her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.