Beckijones4 #6 Another day, another videum, all fings Becki with a nice kinder buenum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I get eczema and my scalp can be affected at times. If it gets itchy, it can get greasy really quickly because I’m touching it too much.

I’ve found one of the best ways to help if it starts to get bad is by changing my shampoo and conditioner. It usually eases it up quite quickly (obviously not a cure, but it does help). Going to the hairdressers for a good clean does wonders too.
Maybe she ought to go to a proper salon as opposed to garages. 😂

Reactions: 4
I think all her problems are most likely down to what she eats 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not sure if you’re taking the piss but psoriasis is a hereditary autoimmune disease… it’s down to genetics lol. I’ve had it all my life and I generally eat healthily and have never been bigger than a size 10 💀

Reactions: 6
Not sure if you’re taking the piss but psoriasis is a hereditary autoimmune disease… it’s down to genetics lol. I’ve had it all my life and I generally eat healthily and have never been bigger than a size 10 💀
No I'm not actually!

There are several different types of psoriasis although the cause of them is still unclear, it is believed that it is an autoimmune condition,not all genetics though. Beckis immune system is probably shot to tit with the junk she eats on the daily therefore might contribute to her "issues"

Also some risk factors for developing psoriasis include cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity!

I also have suffered Psoriatic arthritis due to developing arthritis in most of my joints, I also eat healthily and have never been bigger than a size 14 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No I'm not actually!

There are several different types of psoriasis although the cause of them is still unclear, it is believed that it is an autoimmune condition,not all genetics though. Beckis immune system is probably shot to tit with the junk she eats on the daily therefore might contribute to her "issues"

Also some risk factors for developing psoriasis include cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity!

I also have suffered Psoriatic arthritis due to developing arthritis in most of my joints, I also eat healthily and have never been bigger than a size 14 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s what I’m saying, we’ve both had psoriasis and it sounds like we both eat healthy diets, which is why I disagreed with what you said first about it being all down to what she eats.

Reactions: 2
That’s what I’m saying, we’ve both had psoriasis and it sounds like we both eat healthy diets, which is why I disagreed with what you said first about it being all down to what she eats.
Yes but come on look at her! She obviously does not eat healthily and is probably on the verge if not already suffering weight related issues due to what she scoffs, its a fact, you are what you eat! You eat like tit then you feel like tit and look like tit!

In her case its not genetics its more than likely the result of a very bad diet, no exercise and a terrible immune system!

Also no-one else in my family at all has arthritis or psoriasis 🤷🏼‍♀️ just lil ole me 😖

Reactions: 5
Yes but come on look at her! She obviously does not eat healthily and is probably on the verge if not already suffering weight related issues due to what she scoffs, its a fact, you are what you eat! You eat like tit then you feel like tit and look like tit!

In her case its not genetics its more than likely the result of a very bad diet, no exercise and a terrible immune system!

Also no-one else in my family at all has arthritis or psoriasis 🤷🏼‍♀️ just lil ole me 😖
I’m not saying that a poor lifestyle can’t exacerbate the disease though, but how on earth can you concretely say ‘in her case it’s not genetics’ as if that’s a fact though? Have you had her genome sequenced? Can you really categorically say that she has none of the genetic mutations which have been associated with the condition?

Reactions: 2
I’m not saying that a poor lifestyle can’t exacerbate the disease though, but how on earth can you concretely say ‘in her case it’s not genetics’ as if that’s a fact though? Have you had her genome sequenced? Can you really categorically say that she has none of the genetic mutations which have been associated with the condition?
Ooh for fucks sake get a grip 🤦‍♀️, why don't you ask her for a tit sample to test her "genetic mutations" yourself if your that arsed on being proven right 🤣 I can "categorically" say you have your opinion and I have mine! 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooh for fucks sake get a grip 🤦‍♀️, why don't you ask her for a tit sample to test her "genetic mutations" yourself if your that arsed on being proven right 🤣 I can "categorically" say you have your opinion and I have mine! 😴
I’m not arsed about being ‘proven right’, I was just curious as to why you were so convinced that there was absolutely no genetic cause of her psoriasis when it is a disease predominantly caused by genetics (which is a fact, regardless of your opinion) and you have absolutely no clue which genetic variants she may or may not have.
Personally I thought we were having an interesting discussion, but if you’re going to get that triggered over having your opinion challenged then feel free to hit the ignore button next to my name lmfao.

• Haha
I’m not arsed about being ‘proven right’, I was just curious as to why you were so convinced that there was absolutely no genetic cause of her psoriasis when it is a disease predominantly caused by genetics (which is a fact, regardless of your opinion) and you have absolutely no clue which genetic variants she may or may not have.
Personally I thought we were having an interesting discussion, but if you’re going to get that triggered over having your opinion challenged then feel free to hit the ignore button next to my name lmfao.
I don't need to hit any ignore buttons I'll just scroll on by!
I've also said multiple times my opinion that beckis health issues are not genetics its more than likely the result of a very bad diet, no exercise and a terrible immune system as I'm sure she would have said at some point " ooh my sister has it or my dad has it" considering she shares her whole bloody life on the internet for shits and giggles!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She uses the shittiest products on her hair and skin so no wonder she gets flare ups! It’s not something I suffer with but would the doc not prescribe special shampoo and creams for her to use or is that not a thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

She has an AWFUL diet, of course her skin and hair are bad plus She constantly runs her fingers through her hair which is probably why her hair gets so greasy.

Reactions: 9
Why does she always use strap lines such as ‘quick and easy’ or ‘so simple to make’? Surely this is the sort of thing a harassed working mum of 3 might say, or appreciate. I’m not sure why a part-time, over- grown teenager is prioritising speed and simplicity when cooking!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.