Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Hi Becki 👋🏼
Just so you know…my 3 year old is playing fortnite on the Xbox while I’m downstairs on my phone. I ignore my kids so I can focus my time on this forum. This forum is so so good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Babychicken

Jesus wept. Just when you think old hollow legs can’t get anymore scran down her gullet she presents her ‘WIEIAD Sunday Edition’. Bacon sandwich, chocolate rice krispie bar, wrap, crisps, lion bar ( she also had a bag of mini cheddars, a malt loaf and a kit kat in that fucking lunch suitcase - we all know she necked them and all). No wonder she says going to Paige’s dancing is her ‘fave’ thing to do…it’s a non-stop snackfest. Then she gets home, exhausted from all the chewing and retreats to her boudoir where she has a massive kebab, garlic bread and chips. You couldn’t make this shit up if you tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

yoo.hoo

I don't get it, her whole account is about food, eating and owning how many 'treats' she has, but when someone else points out how frequently she has takeaway it's suddenly trolling. Pick a lane!

Reactions: 22

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Hey Becki you total imbecile! I’m 42 and I work full time, I have bills to pay and a life to live. I also have a 19yr old who is at Uni full time and also works 25-30hrs a week. She’s so articulate, doesn’t spend her time online talking to children and speaking like a fuckn idiot. She eats takeaways and treats BUT she also uses lots of energy at work and also goes to the gym. She reads books that are written by strong women or books on educating herself about our history NOT The Mary Berry cookbook or Barbie Cookbook. I drive so sometimes I go for drives NOT to my local Nisa but to the beach or shops or garden centre. You are right in the middle of both myself and my daughter age wise yet sooooo far from both of us. You act like a big lump everyday, doing nothing with your life. You have your mummy ferry you for takeaways and treats. You can barely string a sentence together. You don’t look after yourself cos imo you look a mess. You dress like someone 50yrs older would. Do not sit on a social media platform and speak down on us Tattlers because you couldn’t lace our boots. You are a spoilt overweight out of date girl woman who acts stupid online to teenagers. Try living in the real world for a bit try doing someone constructive with yourself then challenge us ok? If you were my daughter I would be so sad. I would kick you right up your lazy arse and tell you to get a life.

• Heart
  • Haha

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
She eats in her bedroom because none of her family watch the same thing on tv. How about sit with your family for twenty mins while you eat and and catch up with them you fucking moth.

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Ample time in a 2 day week to get driving, she could do practice with a parent or sibling until she’s saved up for lessons. She wouldn’t even need to buy a car, just share with her mum and be able to potter around to the shops or go somewhere on a Saturday. It’s bizarre that she has no life skills, honestly the more I see her the more I think she may have some sort of learning disability and that her parents baby her because of this.
At this rate Paige will be able to give Becki driving lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 21

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when Becki used to do the tiktoks where it was as if she was talking to you? Saying what she was eating for breakfast then would ask "youm" and go silent to give you a chance to respond. Them videos used to majorly creep me out!

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Although I’m blocked she still comes up on my fyp ? I can’t comment though Anyone else think all this graduation stuff is well OTT. Is she the first to go to Uni in her family ?
She could be the first to finish school by the looks of things

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
‘And of course I went to bingo’ - yes Becki, of course your 29 year old self is going to bingo in the middle of the day on a Wednesday 🤣

Also please stop saying ‘cereal hits different at night’ and just learn some new sayings, or even a new word!

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
I’m literally several years younger than her, am engaged, have a full time job, moved out of my family home at 18 and would rather spend my time on this forum speaking to likeminded individuals than stuffing my face with 5000 “treats” a day like she does lol.

• Heart
  • Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
She’s a big fat greedy cunt! Who the fuck goes to visit their poorly dad at hospital and even THINKS of buying food, a cheep bag of food at that! Clearly didn’t buy it for her dad cos she took it home. I think most people who use too good to go do it so they can use it for work lunches and make it but cheaper for them. That greedy bastard doesn’t, the day before she had a video showing a garden party full of sandwiches, cakes, scones, cream cakes so WTF did she even think ‘oh more sandwiches’ big greedy Becki! She is thee most annoying person ever. Her page is full of her either being a smug cunt or greeting wanting everyone to feel sorry for her. Her complete greed will be the end of her!! Shocked her dads in hospital and she thought FOOOOOOD!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20