Beckijones4 #6 Another day, another videum, all fings Becki with a nice kinder buenum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @indigochimney for the thread title suggestion. Kinder bueneum in the post for youm!

Becki is still the same Becki as she was in thread #1.

• Still gets her ma to chauffeur her around everywhere to local hotspots including Lidl, Asda and the most exciting one - NISA!!
• She still “takes” Paige to her dance comps, aka tagging along like the embarrassing cling on auntie.
• Still eats at the most generic, crappy chain restaurants and goes on as if they’re Michelin star quality.
• Recently revealed that she loves crystals and horoscopes but didn’t know what an “aurora” was.
• She still adds “um” onto the end of words - videum, youm etc.

Anyone else feel free to extend on the round up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Another tiktok from becki about the hate she gets and how we should just love our unique things about ourselves, throughout most of the video becki has got a face smoothing filter on. 🤦‍♀️

Side note: I haven’t seen people mention these things to her- about her face hair, arm hair or dirty hair? Do people actually say that stuff to her on the regular.

Reactions: 6
Another tiktok from becki about the hate she gets and how we should just love our unique things about ourselves, throughout most of the video becki has got a face smoothing filter on. 🤦‍♀️

Side note: I haven’t seen people mention these things to her- about her face hair, arm hair or dirty hair? Do people actually say that stuff to her on the regular.
The only hate comments I see are about her eating, I’ve never seen ones about her hair on arms or anything and she always makes note that she has a scalp condition. It’s a confusing video, maybe it’s attention seeking.

Looking forward to my kinder buenum! 😂

She can’t even say psoriasis correctly, sounded more like she stuttered out cirrhosis. If you apparently suffer from any medical condition, you’d at least learn how to bleeping say it right 🤦🏻‍♀️

Those eyebrows aren’t a “unique imperfection” just get them shaped becki fuckin hell it’s not that deep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbf I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone take the piss out of her for having psoriasis before? If I saw anyone doing that I’d genuinely be defending her

Reactions: 9
So she is live atm (shouting 😂) and the hand thing on her Tik tok is because she has eczema

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone take the piss out of her for having psoriasis before? If I saw anyone doing that I’d genuinely be defending her
🙌🏼 I actually think the girl likes drama and exaggerating. Nobody like you say would support some saying that.

Reactions: 9
Last time I checked having psoriasis doesn’t make your hair greasy? Obviously using creams etc in it does. But when she washes and dries/styles it it automatically looks like pure lard so she can’t blame that on psoriasis 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Last time I checked having psoriasis doesn’t make your hair greasy? Obviously using creams etc in it does. But when she washes and dries/styles it it automatically looks like pure lard so she can’t blame that on psoriasis 🤷🏻‍♀️
To be fair I get eczema and my scalp can be affected at times. If it gets itchy, it can get greasy really quickly because I’m touching it too much.

I’ve found one of the best ways to help if it starts to get bad is by changing my shampoo and conditioner. It usually eases it up quite quickly (obviously not a cure, but it does help). Going to the hairdressers for a good clean does wonders too.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure about her various aliments or whether it’s people making stuff up as so far I’ve heard she has rosacea, something with her scalp that causes the dandruff type stuff she has and someone also said she has said she is asd. No idea if any of them are true

My eczema flare up looks worse than her psoriasis and literally nobody has commented on it

Reactions: 2
To be fair I get eczema and my scalp can be affected at times. If it gets itchy, it can get greasy really quickly because I’m touching it too much.

I’ve found one of the best ways to help if it starts to get bad is by changing my shampoo and conditioner. It usually eases it up quite quickly (obviously not a cure, but it does help). Going to the hairdressers for a good clean does wonders too.
Oh I totally get that, it’s an awful condition especially for girls to deal with especially on the scalp. But my point is that in her tiktoks of her get ready with me or whatever she will wash her hair then dry and style it and it automatically looks lank and greasy as duck. It’s down to the crappy cheap hair products she uses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.