Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Her “budget” meal videums rile me up so much!! £1.25 per portion (ie £5 for the meal for 4) for a pasta bake is insane.

£5 a meal x 7 days is £35 a WEEK just on dinners alone.

not to get all Jack Monroe but that meal could’ve cost £2.28 (Tesco prices)
- penne 41p for a 500g bag
- chopped tomatums 35p 400g tin
- tomatum purée 42p 200g tube
- mixed herbs 41p 18g jar
- mozzarella 69p 210g ball
Total £2.28

that’s 57p a portion split between 4 and in fact it would be less cos you wouldn’t use the whole tube of purée and the whole wee jar of herbs. And potentially not 500g (dry) pasta between 4. This would be an extremely basic recipe but it would still be tasty and filling. Her understanding (or lack thereof) of money does my head in !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Rita.

VIP Member
I can't believe I was DUMB enough to think she was taking the croissants and chocolate spread to her dad in hospital.

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for the bison she looks so uncomfortable also when that Lauren said about her sister she was basically saying yeah you’re fat but you’re so nice Becki 😂 what a backhanded compliment

• Haha

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Only bison would get a mcdonalds to celebrate the 4th of July when she isn’t American or has any connections to America!
Excuse you! She once went to Nyooo York for a few days way back in 2017. It’s a major personality trait of hers, shes obsessed dont you know!

She should visit Texas, she’d truly be among her herd there.

• Haha

justlurking457

IMG_9830.jpeg

Whenever I think of Becki in her car I always imagine her looking like bowser crammed into a tiny kart 🤣

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
The fact that she’s still eating all her meals in her bedroom when she knows her dad is unwell is so disgusting to me. If my dad was sick like that you best believe I’d be sat eating dinner with him (and my mum) every damn night. You can tell she’s so far gone in her food addiction 🙄

user726

VIP Member
Imagine your dad literally being so unwell and only getting worse and you spend all your time on money on food and takeaways instead of making any actual memories with him. WAKE UP BECKY FOR FUCK SAKE

• Heart
Reactions: 29

gigi_93

VIP Member
Imagine Frankie and benny’s being your favourite place to eat. A true sign of a simpleton

• Haha

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Bison has the ultimate Johnny Bravo build. The t shirts and leggings make her look so much dumpier and bigger.
IMG_4811.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Rita.

VIP Member
She really made it about herself but that doesn't surprise me as Becks is so immature and almost certainly has some sort of learning difficulty. Hopefully as the family get to grips with the condition, she'll realise keeping her dad safe and comfortable in what's a much scarier situation for HIM is what's important.

I wasn't shocked at all when she said "my TikTok won't change". This should have been the moment when she thought "I want to live a long, healthy life. I want to stave off future illness. I want to see nieces/nephews grow up. I don't want my mum to have to bury me before she goes".
But no, keep following and liking while I punctuate my meals with a family sized cheesecake.

Reactions: 28

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
She wonders why people dislike her so much. She’s a sneaky lying untrustworthy POS. Her whole family are a huge bunch of fake designer wearing chavs. But Big pan face is the worst cos she tries to act all sweet and innocent. Least with the rest of them (Rachel) you know what you’re getting. I honestly dislike her so much. Big UGLY blimp.

• Heart

Officedoor123

VIP Member
When I first ever saw becky honestly thought she was a sumo wrestler. I've just checked and women are now allowed to compete in sumo championships. Sumosan becky now has her driving licence and can drive herself there (as long as it doesn't clash with Paige’s dancing).

Screenshot_20230630_214950_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

mothersnoop

Like the saying goes her eyes are bigger than her belly ordering too much food but they're fast disappearing into her head!! 😂😂

I actually really detest her. I find her so repulsive and greedy. All she does was s stuff her fat face. Her body is bizarre. Her head is enormous and I actually can’t stand her.

• Haha

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Oh she’s going to play the vic-tummmm for the foreseeable with constant food shopping and takeaways because EXCUSES.

Part of me is really really bored of her but another part of me wants to see what kind of mobility scooter she ends up with.

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
Happy podcast day everywunnn! Gutted it’s not out til 7pm but gives me something to watch this evening before love island 😂
7pm!? Fuck sake that’s the time I’ll be eating my tea catching up with todays classic Corrie which is the Richard Hillman canal episode - if you know you know. I genuinely don’t know which I’m more excited for so I need to decide where my priorities lie at 7pm 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

x.x.x

VIP Member
Her latest video 🤬 i dont even know what to say! Fat cunt. I know people say your hungry after eating mcdonalds but thats not always true esp when your eating 4 burgers in 1. To then go on with 6 nuggets 'cos she wanted to try the dep' im sorry becki didnt you try that dep the other week with your mum?. To then go onto say ive got something really nice for my tea tonight... WHAATT??? Id be so bloated after eating that shit. You do infact eat mcdonalds every day becki. Every fucking day since you passed your test youve rammed mcdonalds into your fucking crate face

• Heart