Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
In the video she says if your wondering what vascular dementia is, then doesn't go on to actually say what vascular dementia is.

Reactions: 26

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
God she has sold whatever tiny bit of dignity she had left.

Hope the commission is enough to keep her in doner meat for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Sorry did she say the trolls take the enjoyment out of her eating?
I mean if the trolls are spoiling it for her, she could always turn off the comments, block trolls, or just not continuously post her disgusting eating content & actually do something interesting or worthwhile? Just a thought.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Someone asked if she got the nightie out of ‘Go Outdoors’ and I’ve been laughing like a child since.

• Haha

happylife32

Wanted to feel better about myself. Came onto this thread and boy oh boy… beck beck where to start?! I’m not a thin girl, tbh I’m a few stones under Beck beck, but I’m trying to change my habits and I have good days and bad days, and I’m going gym again tomorrow and I can’t wait 🙌🏼

• Heart

user726

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with lesbians and bisexual’s or whatever it is she wants to call herself but omg she avoided the question so badly why not just Be honest .
I don’t even think she doesn’t talk about it because she wants to keep her love life private. I think it’s because she’s so immature and can’t talk about sex or relationships without having to have a school girl giggle

• Haha

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
That new video is one of the worst, she goes straight through me!!!

throwing it back years ago now when I worked in retail, we’d always have the same jobless people who came in every single day looking lost. She is literally turning into one!!! Walking round the shop talking to herself, measuring herself, playing house as she does her daily shop. I cant even imagine how much money she spends daily now since passing her test, there hasn’t been a single day where she hasn’t gone to do a shop!

• Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
I fucking love you lot, if I didn’t have this thread I don’t know what I’d do with myself in the evenings…

suppose I’d have to talk to my fiancé

• Haha

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
That video was all about her. How it is effecting her. I feel bad for her Dad but isnt this a good time to sort her life out and make him proud? Get a job, get healthy. Her eating is out of control. I cant imagine she would be any help to her Mom in any way either.

• Heart
Reactions: 24