Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m close to 30 and haven’t passed my driving test yet due to previously living in a very walkable city but omg, if someone as catastrophically FICK as Becki can pass, so can I 😤
I will not be bested by several mcdonalds boxes in a trench coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Does Lauren even watch Becki? Didn’t know about the hot chocolate vid or if she had an air fryer.
---
Lauren doesn’t know about Paige either

• Haha
Reactions: 27

gdennis20

VIP Member
I feel like we say this a lot on here but after that new m&s food snack haul.. I can’t believe the most exciting part of her week every week is food shopping. Also can I add, she does a lot of snack shopping hauls and these snacks are never in her WIEIAD

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Spanor511

VIP Member
Also what a shit concept anyway. If someone gave me that as a present I’d be raging. Just give me a just eat voucher or the M&S pizza deal, where I don’t need to Fanny about with tubs and ingredients and rolling out dough.

Reactions: 26

goldie341

VIP Member
I love the comments on the pasta bake vid. I think my favourite is just ‘looks rank’. Beautiful simplicity.
---
She’s copying Paige with the plaited pigtails I’m assuming

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
Just seen her M&S “haul” - not sure she knows what “haul” means but also Jesus fuck, she’s like a 10 year old been sent to the shop on their own. The prices of things are absurd, those 6 little ice cream things cost more than a bag of nappies. She really has no fucking clue

• Wow

Proseccopals

Ahead of the big day tomorrow, should we play Becki bingo for the podcast?

• She will say she downloaded Tiktok to just mess around with then say her big break was the slow cooker hot chocolate video.

• She will talk about the trolls and how they get to her sometimes but she’s here to show that it’s ok to be a bit different and to have treats sometimes!!!

• We won’t learn anything new about her that we didn’t before because she’s boring as fuck and the only thing she has in her life is food.

• There won’t be relationships and sex talk like Lauren has had with previous podcast guests. Because, well, it’d be a short conversation with our Beck.

feel free to add your own!

user726

VIP Member
I can’t cope with her dad having sepsis and being in hospital and bec bec is like ‘chocolate covered strawberries 😀
Not a single thought goes on in that head I’m telling you

• Haha

Viewer123

I couldn’t make it all the way through the ice cream parking video…people talking with their mouth full makes my head want to explode…don’t people get taught manners anymore! Why couldn’t she tell the shit story after she had finished eating…she’s absolutely vile!

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Morning all I wonder what our favourite bison is up to today? Best answer gets a years supply of garlic dep
Hmmm let me see. A fairly able bodied woman aged 30, lives with parents, does not need to work, educated to degree level and has own car. I'm guessing she might go to the gym, help take her father to medical appointments, take care of the house and garden, help shop and cook for her parents as they come to terms with a terrible diagnosis. And how about looking for employment? The degree was something to do with children so she'll probably be volunteering at her local primary school listening to children read? Or maybe she'll do some NHS First Responder volunteering, picking up and delivering prescriptions for people who can't get out. Am I on the right lines?

• Haha
  • Heart