Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tit.tat

VIP Member
I feel the need to screen record and share it so that we don’t give the not a princess woman any money for all the tattle views 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

kittypaws

VIP Member
I’ve watched the whole podcast and I have to say my opinion on her really changed, might have to stop posting on here she’s actually lovely :/

LOL just kidding she’s still a fick cunt

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

4yogits

VIP Member
Also, who else celebrates America gaining independence from the British colonies with an American style meal? Absolutely baffles me.
I celebrate The Dutch Antilles each each year by having a Cheese Toastie and a massive Bong

• Haha

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
She said she’s the one that has to stay strong out of her siblings?! Come on 🤣🤣 they all have their own lives, kids and jobs.. Becki is another burden for them to think about but they can’t leave her on her own! Constantly dragging her to family events because the fat blob is desperate to play house

• Heart
Reactions: 40

goldie341

VIP Member
Is it because I’m a veggie or is that sandwich genuinely the tankest sandwich ever.

Also meat paste sounds like a euphemism for cum. That is all. Have a good afternoon everyone 🩷

• Haha
  • Sick
Dementia is a horrible horrible illness and I don’t wish it on anyone, I am honestly truly sorry that her and her family are going through that. However Becki made her video all about her and how it affects her. The fake tear she wiped away was enough for me. She can’t even tell you what vascular dementia is ffs

I lost my Dad at 12 years old after a 2 year fight with a horrific aggressive cancer. Even as a 12 year old, I stepped up with looking after my sister and my mum to an extent. I’d help with washing the dishes, doing washing, I’d take my sister to school so mum could get on with looking after Dad (I’d walk her to primary before I went on to high school), sometimes I’d make the dinner (macaroni cheese because the only thing I could make haha!), I’d make up Dad’s supplement drinks because it made me feel like I was doing something to help and I feel that’s more than Beck could even imagine doing for her family. One of my favourite final memories of him is climbing into bed with him after school and reading his favourite football magazine with him while Mum took my sister to the shops because I was trusted to “look after” Dad for that short time.

She had every opportunity to show positive things that she’s done to help. “I’ve learned to drive so that I can take Dad to appointments or out for the day to help Mum and give her a break” realistically these thoughts have never crossed her mind.

• Heart
  • Sad

user726

VIP Member
She’s like ‘I’m personally a crisps out’ but then shows her sandwich with them in 😭 are you actually ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I’ll never get over every new thread and I say it almost every thread but how the fuck are we almost at 40 threads for an obese 30 year old who has absolutely NO life at all and provides no drama or scandal. In saying that it’s my favourite thread to follow of all time. Everyone has said what I thought about the video, it’s all very me me me! But I’d expect no less from the fat cunt. It’s her mom I feel sorry for, I quite like Cath. The only thing she’s guilty of is not putting her fat cunt of a daughter out on her hole and making her get a job!

• Haha
  • Heart

goldie341

VIP Member
I actually really detest her. I find her so repulsive and greedy. All she does was s stuff her fat face. Her body is bizarre. Her head is enormous and I actually can’t stand her.
Stop beating around the bush & just say how you really feel.

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
As much as I chat shit about Rachel, she doesn't seem like the type to let that "I'm the one who has to be strong" comment slide. It's obviously not her. She's the baby who has been babied for 30 years, on her nephews birthday they ordered the takeaway she wanted. When they go out, its to places she wants to go. I hope she got a bollocking for lying through her yellow gopher teeth.

Reactions: 37

kittypaws

VIP Member
Christ on a fucking bike that video has done me in

“It’s no one’s happy birthday coming up in my family” WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT

On a totally unrelated note I can’t wait for merry christmas this year

• Haha

RachRN86

VIP Member
Thread suggestum

Becki: gummy ad deleted in haste, beck beck loves a meaty paste, poor Ricketts never gets a taste

• Haha
  • Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
I was dying when she said Paige is her biggest inspiration cos she used to get trolled over her size and the way she overcame it inspires beck.

erm…didn’t Paige overcome it by losing weight? So how the FUCK has that inspired the lard arse?

• Haha
  • Wow