Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
I know she posted it a few days ago about her dad, but I just find it interesting how people preach all these family values and family illness, but don’t recognise their own part in continueing the link. Becki obv values being an auntie, and the input from her parents. But her own potential ill health is going to prevent that for future generations experiencing that with her. It’s well known that having a healthy life can help minimise illness, but she is so oblivious to it. Obv doesn’t stop dementia but being healthy mentally and physically is something clearly she doesn’t want to do.
Im not going to dox myself with details but I work in a clinical setting. The risk of getting vascular dementia can be increased by unhealthy lifestyle, anything that affects the vascular system / puts a strain on the heart; such as smoking, high cholesterol, obesity, inactivity, diabetes etc; as well as genetics. She’s ticking all of those boxes, the stupid oaf.

Theres absolutely no excuse and every reason under the sun for her to get a fucking grip, stop being so childish and take some responsibility for her own health. No one is saying it’s easy, many of us on here have had / are battling EDs, weight issues, addictions etc but there is help & support out there. it sucks that her dads ill, but she’s got no job or kids and all the time in the day to work on improving her health.

She’s lazy and childishly stubborn “ I can’t change, this is me / I won’t change just coz the trolls say I have to / I’m perfectly fit and healthy and beautiful coz random supporters who I’ve never met, tell me I am“

Its her business, I don’t care what she does to herself but when she documents it all very publicly on social media, preaches dangerous messages / misleads her viewers and sad fishes for attention and for monetary gain, then of course she’s going to be judged. And I am here for it. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 32

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I remember she did a budget shop for jacket potato’s for dinner and spent a tenner. You can’t call that a bargain

• Haha

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I love how she didn’t say once in that video about being there for her mum to help and support…it was all me me me! Shows how selfish she really is

• Heart

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
She focused so much on herself in that video about her dad and how she has so many memories and how she doesn’t want him to forget her.

She didn’t even take a second to think about her very young nieces and nephews who might end up with zero memory of their grandad if he passed away when they are still very small. It was all about Becki and how it impacts her.

Like she couldn’t even spare a thought for her poor mother in all of this. I agree with the other commenters who think Becki’s assertion that she has to be the strong one for the family is ridiculous, she is a selfish, self-centred child.

Also that filter was really working overtime in that video. Her nose was very snatched and small, especially compared to the previous dishing up the meatballs video. I wondered if that’s why we didn’t see any tears because the smoothing filter blurred them out???

• Heart

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Someone’s made a good point in her comments that she went for an ice cream on Sunday (same outfit) and didn’t include it in her WIEIAD. I don’t understand why you’d bother to do those videos if you’re not actually including the food you eat?? That’s literally the whole point

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I don’t understand her saying she purposely gets a takeaway when someone mentions it makes her feel like such a bitch as if she’s clapping back?! Becki that’s not a win ffs

Reactions: 31

veganfortheanimals

Did she actually have the cheek to say she doesn’t like ice cream when we’ve seen her shovel in about twenty in a week?! 😫

• Haha
  • Wow

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I fear you may be right she's too far in and will never acknowledge or admit she's in the wrong
It's actually quite scary that she doesn't see what's wrong with her eating. What she eats in a normal day is classed as a binge for me and even then I know it's bad for me and I would never admit it to the whole world!

Happy to say I've not binged ate in 8 days though 🥳

• Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
In the ice cream in the car videum she’s behaving like a child does when they have their mate round, showing off to them. It’s sad really.

• Heart

user726

VIP Member
There are many things that that big fucking whale does that piss me off, but when she pronounces ‘everything’ like ‘everyfink’ I want to rage. You’re 30 years old, learn how to speak for fuck sake

fdx

Part of me wonders whether that video was her genuinely confused on how to manage/process her emotions. We all can see that the way she does this normally is through eating..

Maybe she see's other family members visibly upset by her Dad's diagnosis and she feels like she has to act the same. In spite of all that though, I don't agree that she should force a video and upload it to social media - It does come off as woe is me and a sympathy video whether it was intended that way or not!

Also, wanted to touch on a comment I saw in the previous thread last night re "lurkers" liking comments and couldn't directly reply to as the thread had since been closed!

I often like a lot on here as they crack me up but half the time, I'm reading 5-7 pages at a time catching up as I don't have time to comment sometimes - Just food for thought guys.

Spanor511

VIP Member
That Lauren is a right piece of work though. What the hell is she crying about? Her sister is fat but she wishes people knew how nice she was? What does she think people think all fat people are horrible? She’s so fake. And Beck Beck looks Gigantic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

kittypaws

VIP Member
ffs if she really is wearing compression stockings then I’m putting a fucking gun to my head. I’m going BST at Hyde Park on Saturday and I bought some compression socks cos apparently it helps with foot ache when standing all day….now I just feel like a fat cunt

EDIT: and because of this I’ve just screen recorded that part of the video and watched it repeatedly in slow mo to figure out if I can see the stockings. At which point my fiancé walks in on me to find me watching a fully zoomed in video of an obese 30 year old half fucking naked

I’m waiting for him to call the wedding off any second

Last edited:
  • Haha

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
I saw the post regarding lurkers liking things.

I like loads of posts, likes, laughs, loves (liveum laffum luvum) and I'm a well known member I promise I'm not up to anything I just struggle to keep up to be able post!

I'm soum soum sorry if you think I'm a mole 👀

A moleum if you will

• Haha