Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
Jesus Christ the way her voice goes high at the end of every sentence, my cat doesn’t even yelp that high when the cunt’s begging me for food

I diced my ONION
I cooked this off FIRST
I mixed it TOGEVA
I’m the biggest twat in Ellesmere PORT

• Haha
Reactions: 37

user726

VIP Member
Warrington isn’t far from Ellesmere Port. I predict their profits are about to double because if she didn’t already know about it, we know she follows us on here. Hopefully they have chicken wings for Paige. 🤞
Paige actually only likes the American menu wraps from co op and grapes

• Haha
Reactions: 37

lukeyp

Someone’s made a good point in her comments that she went for an ice cream on Sunday (same outfit) and didn’t include it in her WIEIAD. I don’t understand why you’d bother to do those videos if you’re not actually including the food you eat?? That’s literally the whole point
TikTok only do 10 minute videos, if she showed exactly what she ate she will exceed the time limit the absolute gruffalo mug

• Haha
Reactions: 36

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I don’t think Beck has even kissed anyone never mind had sex. I genuinely have a feeling she’s never even be alone with a man or woman in a romantic setting.

Reactions: 35

kittypaws

VIP Member
Dad has sepsis but she’s busy waddling around b&m and dancing* in front of the camera in the living room. Her family must be so proud.

*I use the term dancing loosely

• Haha
Reactions: 35

marniebeau

IMG_7530.jpeg

I find it so funny she thinks the hot chocolate video went viral because people were finding the use of the slow cooker the focal point.
Becki babes, they were focused on the damn size of you, the slow cooker was the least of their thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Her Dad has got sepsis, which can be very nasty and things can go wrong very quickly, and there she is arsing around on Tik Tok.

• Wow
  • Sad

goldie341

VIP Member
I don’t even think she doesn’t talk about it because she wants to keep her love life private. I think it’s because she’s so immature and can’t talk about sex or relationships without having to have a school girl giggle
My gaydar doesn’t go off with her at all. I genuinely think it’s just because she’s no experience with it all whatsoever, which she’s embarrassed by so doesn’t want to talk about it. I dunno could be wrong.

Ellewoods

bison- “I don’t read tattle my friend won’t let me so yeah never readum it
Host -“oh I read mine! It’s funny you’ll post something and straight away they’re talking about it!!”
Bison - “omg yesss!!! “
Me - “hmmmmmm how would you know beck if you don’t read it ??”

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ktb

VIP Member
IMG_2478.jpeg
It’s made her boobs disappear

---
For a woman she’s got a good set of bollocks on her anyway. I could never do it.

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Nah my gaydar doesn’t go for the bison due to her obsession with Olly Murs. No gay person would like him that much, they have taste

• Haha

goldcharms999

If this diagnosis of her dads doesn’t wake the beckinator up, nothing will
bit sad that she’s not even considering moving out in my opinion; if my dad was diagnosed with something so debilitating i’d hate to be in his space 24/7 whilst simultaneously leaving my mess everywhere and filming tiktoks / doing late night lives whilst he was sick, we already know she doesn’t even do her own dishes, her poor mum at this point, it’s actually sad asf..

and i get she might wanna be there more so because of this! but she drives and doesn’t work, she could so easily make the daily drive to her parents house and then allow them their own space in the evenings so they can have tea together etc.. but nope! she’s firmly rooted in her 2009 wilkos decor bedroom…

——

also i get this is her ‘job’ but if i’d just found this out about my dad, the last thing i’d do is waste my days driving around at the age of 30 looking for any food related content for my tiktok, she could so easily of taken a decent amount of time away to make some lasting memories, drive to the beach which she apparently loves so much with her parents etc.. none of it makes sense to me ngl, i don’t fall very easily for self pity though, i wish her parents the best.

• Heart