BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've done half an hour of this tit and can't listen to any more.
I managed about 15/20 mins. Just couldn’t handle it. I got to her referencing her sisters weight and switched off

Reactions: 10
I turned the podcast of after 60 seconds I couldn't cope with that hosts wavey hands any longer 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Did she actually have the cheek to say she doesn’t like ice cream when we’ve seen her shovel in about twenty in a week?! 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
‘And everything’ eurghhhh so uneducated
---
As if Lauren called her an influencer 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Beck has even kissed anyone never mind had sex. I genuinely have a feeling she’s never even be alone with a man or woman in a romantic setting.

Reactions: 35
Nah my gaydar doesn’t go for the bison due to her obsession with Olly Murs. No gay person would like him that much, they have taste

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone else noticed that her fat roll on her leg makes it look as if she’s got a secret 🍆👀
IMG_4880.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I retract what I said yesterday about this podcast being the hosts most popular.
it’ll have people switching off in droves after a few minutes.
Becki has zero personality, we all know that. The booker must’ve been taking the piss.

Reactions: 8
My gaydar doesn’t go off with her at all. I genuinely think it’s just because she’s no experience with it all whatsoever, which she’s embarrassed by so doesn’t want to talk about it. I dunno could be wrong.
me too. shes basically driven herself to asexuality i think....shes probably so anxious at the prospect of any man even looking at her because shes had no experience at all, kinda like when youre a teenager

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My gaydar doesn’t go off with her at all. I genuinely think it’s just because she’s no experience with it all whatsoever, which she’s embarrassed by so doesn’t want to talk about it. I dunno could be wrong.
Completely agree. She's mortified that she's a 30 year old virgin so she just isn't addressing anything.

Reactions: 19
I’m late to the podcast guys because I’ve been in hospital today🥲Anyways I’m 5 minutes in and this podcast is shite it’s literally an interview this girl is sat asking becki questions it’s not a podcast there’s no rapport and vibes like other podcasts I watch and enjoy. Feel like I’m watching a fkn leaked therapy session ‘when you get those comments how do you feel’ wtf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If Becki wanted to get a shag she could, men are not fussy where they stick it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.