BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man alive, I’ve managed to make it to 3:30 before I’ve turned it off. What a bleeping load of drivel 🤢🤮

Reactions: 2
I actually feel a bit sorry for the bison she looks so uncomfortable also when that Lauren said about her sister she was basically saying yeah you’re fat but you’re so nice Becki 😂 what a backhanded compliment

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Have you ever been to Mexico”

“no I haven’t actually”

why has she even asked this? Every man and his dog knows the furthest the bison has travelled is the retail park on the edge of ellsmere port
Excuse youm she actually went to New York in 2017 for 4 days and it’s her favourite place in the whole world
---
I actually feel a bit sorry for the bison she looks so uncomfortable also when that Lauren said about her sister she was basically saying yeah you’re fat but you’re so nice Becki 😂 what a backhanded compliment
I thought that.. it sounded like she was surprised she was nice as if all fat people are horrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Excuse youm she actually went to New York in 2017 for 4 days and it’s her favourite place in the whole world
---

I thought that.. it sounded like she was surprised she was nice as if all fat people are horrible 😂
I think toward the end tho she came out of her shell a bit and she actually came off better than the host, she did my head in 😂

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember a couple weeks back Rachel put some stupid screenshot up on Instagram in relation to genders? Hoping Becki isn’t saying that it was her who said look at everyone as ants, all the same then. Absolute morans. Can’t believe I got through the whole thing. Love to dislike her I spose

Reactions: 5
The only thing I took away from that podcast was the fact she has three sisters and one brother. I always thought she had two brothers and one sister.
Apart from that it was boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't imagine she has much of a libido to know what her sexuality is. I know when I was eating rubbish, not sleeping at proper times and was generally neglecting myself I was pretty much dead from the waist down!

Reactions: 17
If Becki wanted to get a shag she could, men are not fussy where they stick it.
And there’s people with fat fetishes ok maybe they would have to come from America but I’m sure someone would and then feed her up even more.

Reactions: 2
She looks so uncomfortable sitting on the edge of the chair like she is ready to jump up and leave. She didn’t sit back relaxed on the chair

Reactions: 10
I’ve left a comment on Lauren’s thread. It’s dead. Bet she’s well jealous of Becki’s tattle popularity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.