BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks about her sexuality. Well, says she gets asked about it and she just doesn’t really respond. 100% she’s going to identify as like pansexual or something very abstract.
She said she doesn’t want to talk about it or say what it is online… tell me you’re not straight without telling me you’re not straight

Reactions: 20
Don’t know if this has been said but she’s definitely deleting comments
She admitted she does in the podcast recently.

I definitely remember her queuing in the rain for ice cream video had a lot of negative comments and then surprisingly had all positives when I looked back a second time.

Reactions: 8
She’s a tiktoker with a decent following. How is she an influencer?

this Lauren has no self awareness. She’s just making everything about her!

Says she’s never been on tattle but agreed when Lauren said comments are posted minutes after an uploaded TikTok.

She refers to her best friend years. Who she met on TikTok.

She talks about her sexuality. Well, says she gets asked about it and she just doesn’t really respond. 100% she’s going to identify as like pansexual or something very abstract.
I think I speak for the entire LGBT+ community when I say, no thanks. The B does not stand for Bison.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wanted to feel better about myself. Came onto this thread and boy oh boy… beck beck where to start?! I’m not a thin girl, tbh I’m a few stones under Beck beck, but I’m trying to change my habits and I have good days and bad days, and I’m going gym again tomorrow and I can’t wait 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nothing wrong with lesbians and bisexual’s or whatever it is she wants to call herself but omg she avoided the question so badly why not just Be honest .

Reactions: 20
this is painful to watch, she can’t have a normal conversation or tell a story. She starts to answer the question, but has no idea what she actually wants to say, she’s so bleeping inarticulate with such a limited vocabulary that I think I’ve lost a million brain cells watching this. How can someone be so thick? If this is all she has to talk about her life is pathetic 😳 also she is bleeping massive!

Reactions: 23
Honestly this podcast is cringe. Lauren is wearing something bright and fun yet our Beck Beck is the one that stands out 😂

Reactions: 14
Lauren doesn’t stop talking. About herself hahaha
Yeah. I get when you’re having a conversation you share your similar experiences but she keeps jumping in halfway through Becki’s story to tell her own story and then Becki’s doesn’t get finished.

Reactions: 17
Lauren clearly doesn't even watch Becki's videos cos she hasn't got a clue about anything she's mentioned. 😂
---
She loves when you get free range when filming ads. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I ended up skipping most of the podcast lol. She gave such random advice at the end! Everyone is an ant, trust your gut and live life and smile. Cheers Beck Beck 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve watched the whole podcast and I have to say my opinion on her really changed, might have to stop posting on here she’s actually lovely :/

LOL just kidding she’s still a fick bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Nothing wrong with lesbians and bisexual’s or whatever it is she wants to call herself but omg she avoided the question so badly why not just Be honest .
I don’t even think she doesn’t talk about it because she wants to keep her love life private. I think it’s because she’s so immature and can’t talk about sex or relationships without having to have a school girl giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.