BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously and she said theDr said she's fit and healthy well doubt how he could assess her blood pressure with the monitor thing with arms like that:/
I am a chubster myself. A nurse once said to me at a blood pressure appointment “ooh you need the big girl cuff!” Absolute cheek. I asked if she uses it herself as she was even bigger than me. Still bloody embarrassing though!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whether its slimming filters or using strange angles to make herself look slimmer- it’s so damaging!! She no longer knows what she really looks like as her mind has tricked itself into thinking that her filtered tiktoks are what she actually looks like in real life..

That’s why she was in such denial and making excuses for her actual, larger self when the initial snippet of the podcast was posted.. she has reverse body dysmorphia and its actually made her fatter as a result because she thinks she’s smaller than she is, so keeps eating away!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Frying pansexual 😭

Deep pansexual 🍕
---
Whether its slimming filters or using strange angles to make herself look slimmer- it’s so damaging!! She no longer knows what she really looks like as her mind has tricked itself into thinking that her filtered tiktoks are what she actually looks like in real life..

That’s why she was in such denial and making excuses for her actual, larger self when the initial snippet of the podcast was posted.. she has reverse body dysmorphia and its actually made her fatter as a result because she thinks she’s smaller than she is, so keeps eating away!!
I completely agree with this - the filters and the fake love she originally went on TikTok for have made her delusional. She has no idea she's morbidly obese and killing herself. She must be fraught psychologically. Although she's horrid, I do think of her struggling to manoeuvre that enormous, roll-covered body and feel genuinely a little sorry for her. It must be painful and exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Excuse youm she actually went to New York in 2017 for 4 days and it’s her favourite place in the whole world
---

I thought that.. it sounded like she was surprised she was nice as if all fat people are horrible 😂
Yes, I BET she loved New York. The food portions are massive. You get free refills of soft drinks, and the drinks are practically given to you in a 20 gallon bucket in the first place. I put half a stone on in the 4 days that I was there 😆

Reactions: 15
Podcast was a huge let down. I managed 11 mins. Literally have had more fun at wakes 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nasty looking underarm sweat rash, I bet she gets very sore. She must get through tubes of Daktarin. She’s visibly uncomfortable, I don’t understand why she claims to be happy, fit and helfy because it’s so obviously a lie. The reality is that she just can’t be bothered to leave her very unhealthy comfort zone and put in the hard work needed to face up to her issues.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe I watched it for a whole bleeping hour….complete waste of my bastard time, considering invoicing the bison for it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Becki wanted to get a shag she could, men are not fussy where they stick it.
Yeah but they’d have to find it first

id imagine lifting her gunt up would be like trying to get to the back page of the Argos catalogue. Bloke would be sweating before he’d even touched base

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nasty looking underarm sweat rash, I bet she gets very sore. She must get through tubes of Daktarin. She’s visibly uncomfortable, I don’t understand why she claims to be happy, fit and helfy because it’s so obviously a lie. The reality is that she just can’t be bothered to leave her very unhealthy comfort zone and put in the hard work needed to face up to her issues.
She looks like Rocky Dennis the Eric stoltz version 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we talk about the gymnastics? She undid the body suit to get it on, how did she fasten it? Not sure my brain wants to even work it out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t like gravy either but her house disappears under a flash flood of it every Sunday.
She also says she has a fear of choking yet the way she shovels food down that massive throat of hers you would never know! She’s a walking contradiction 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Can we talk about the gymnastics? She undid the body suit to get it on, how did she fasten it? Not sure my brain wants to even work it out
She didn’t fasten it, if you look you can see she literally left the thong hanging out the back of her leggings. She looked liked a game of pin the tail on the bison.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.