BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment section is already negative she won't be able to block and make them disappear on yt

Reactions: 3
Managed 5 mins of that podcast. What a pair of bores.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will be watching later! Enjoy guysssss
---
Bloody premiere, who does she think she is

Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel like Lauren has worn such a revealing dress to make her feel better about herself and inferior to Becki

Reactions: 8
Her advice on dealing with trolls… keep posting the videos and posting what they hate to see… give me strength

Reactions: 12
I've just started it. Why would you even bother going to the effort of making the podcast when you've only for 200 odd subscribers on it?!
---
Her neck is like a bleeping pelican's pouch christ alive

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.