BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her saying she purposely gets a takeaway when someone mentions it makes her feel like such a witch as if she’s clapping back?! Becki that’s not a win ffs

Reactions: 31
I don’t understand her saying she purposely gets a takeaway when someone mentions it makes her feel like such a witch as if she’s clapping back?! Becki that’s not a win ffs
Let her be like that, but I assure you all I will be taking the piss when she’s bedridden or on t shirts, bleeping fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are the bottom of her hands so red/purple like they have been dipped in paint

Reactions: 3
Does Lauren even watch Becki? Didn’t know about the hot chocolate vid or if she had an air fryer.
---
Lauren doesn’t know about Paige either

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She says she sees her moderator ‘friend’ every weekend, why is she chatting so much tit, think it’s cos she’s nothing to say so making it all up

Reactions: 18
I’ve never seen this pod woman but seen negative stuff on here, what’s her story? I’m quite liking her but I am also VERY GULLABLE!!

Reactions: 5
She has admitted that she has developed fear of groups of kids in public after starting tiktok. She admitted that she will buy a takeaway to spite a nasty comment on her page. Makes me wonder why she even bothers trying to be an 'influencer' , what good is she even getting out of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She got asked a question about being nervous to go to events and started talking about how she wasn’t academic in school 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t know if this has been said but she’s definitely deleting comments

Reactions: 7
She’s a tiktoker with a decent following. How is she an influencer?

this Lauren has no self awareness. She’s just making everything about her!

Says she’s never been on tattle but agreed when Lauren said comments are posted minutes after an uploaded TikTok.

She refers to her best friend years. Who she met on TikTok.

She talks about her sexuality. Well, says she gets asked about it and she just doesn’t really respond. 100% she’s going to identify as like pansexual or something very abstract.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.