BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a night we have in store for us. I’ve got my wine at the ready and partner is away for the night, so I’m all set! 🥳🍷

also the clip where she said she couldn’t find any positive comments -any normal person would get the hint and pack it in so why the duck does she keep doing it to herself

Reactions: 20
What a night we have in store for us. I’ve got my wine at the ready and partner is away for the night, so I’m all set! 🥳🍷

also the clip where she said she couldn’t find any positive comments -any normal person would get the hint and pack it in so why the duck does she keep doing it to herself
Cos she’s a fat lazy bleep who doesn’t want to get a job

Reactions: 14
The money she’s been paid for that bodysuit ad is not worth it. Christ.

Reactions: 12
She looks so bad and the slimming filter is making it look worse. She’s like a humungous stretch Armstrong.

Reactions: 7
i just burst out laughing in the uni library reading this thread, people are staring at me like i’ve just committed a crime 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thought I'd check up on this fred from being out all day and she's treated us to some delights today. Why is she wearing a body suit with legging the idiot. What an absolute weirdo. That fake laugh she did too at beginning of her videum made me wanna throw my phone. Who is she being cute to? Does she have a secret lover who she's trying win over or somefing

Reactions: 10
I hate to be a fat shamer as I’m hardly twiggy myself but duck me it’s like something off bo selecta 😂
Becki’s face when cath walks into the kitchen at 4am and catches her at the snack cupboard. duck she really is just a lost cause. Like I’m not small but she honestly makes me feel like I’m Kendall Jenner 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Her and that lauren honey003 or whatever her username is
They’d praise Becki for wiping her own bleeping arse, absolute melts
To be fair with the size of her, if she manages to wipe front to back without toppling face forward onto the bathroom floor it's an achievement in itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_6707.png
They were definitely having a laugh sending it to Becki. I’m still not over seeing what looked like her flaps down by her knees 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
bleeping flew over here when I saw the bodysuit videum, how is she not mortified?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.