Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she did lots of walking consistently and cut down the takeaways and treats the weight would fall off her. I genuinely want her to succeed because the trolls in her comments are so horrible
I agree me too, she has it to easy really because she does not have to work much to pay the bills clearly.

Reactions: 1
The portion sizes can sometimes be a huge problem, that along with she’s very inactive is why the weight loss is so slow. She should join a gym, gives you incentive to get out the house to

Reactions: 1
So again yesterday and I know a few do not agree but what looked like a Chinese meal lunch time and then battered chicken and chips for dinner.Of course all the bits and pieces no doubt aswell and she wonders why she is a little overweight.She loves her food does our Becky.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So again yesterday and I know a few do not agree but what looked like a Chinese meal lunch time and then battered chicken and chips for dinner.Of course all the bits and pieces no doubt aswell and she wonders why she is a little overweight.She loves her food does our Becky.
I think she's more than a "little" overweight tbh

Reactions: 3
The portion sizes can sometimes be a huge problem, that along with she’s very inactive is why the weight loss is so slow. She should join a gym, gives you incentive to get out the house to
I agree, she doesn’t seem to get any exercise which is bad for your health

Without sounding like her gran or some thing 😂 it’s kinda nice that she went out with friends partying last night. Good for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she promoting a site you can use to plagiarise essays?
Yes wtf is she on about. She really doesn’t mention anything about studying/ careers/ uni, so it’s a bit random to be sharing that. The things that people do for money 🙄

Reactions: 7
You really aren’t meant to take massive chunks like that! Them paraphrase tools are good if you have written your own sentence and you think oh I’ve used some of them words too much etc then it’s amazing for that!

or you should At least attempt your own words first then use a paraphraser if you think it needs improving

Reactions: 5
This is quite literally plagiarism 😂 I’m sure uni’s have software to detect this when you submit an essay electronically? What an idiot! 😳
And she isn’t even studying or at uni anymore so why promote it? God, I bleeping hate ‘influencers’!

Reactions: 5
I know I try to be nice or I get the do gooders on my ass.
I assume this was aimed at me because I didn't happen to agree with one comment you made. I am not a 'do gooder' as you say I was simply having a difference of opinion.

I have said she eats a lot and could do with losing weight, I just didn't feel that one day was that bad. She eats a lot of takeaways etc and doesnt do a lot if any exercise.

Is this also an undeclared #ad 🙄 should she not have #ad on the video and not on a comment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.