Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her. I’m not great at make up I legit just do a basic face- I have no desire to go all out with eyeshadow or lashes. But when I do use them I don’t refer to it as *practising*. It’s just trying something new or doing your make up. I think as well is she serious with that blue eyeshadow. That’s truly something someone in the early 00’s would do. And her dancing videos she has done 3 recently and they are all lacking, obv due to her body type it’s probs difficult for her to really expel movement but she can’t be serious.

I think she is the one who is trolling her viewers by putting out spoof content.

Reactions: 9
I think that she leaves the comments up so her teenage fan club will jump in and defend her, she gets more engagement that way, so probably more money, She’s definitely not quite as stupid as she makes out. Those make up videos were actually embarrassing, I can’t believe she’s nearly 30, sitting in her parents bedroom ‘practicing’ make up 😂

Reactions: 7
She clearly put the barbie cookbook out to provoke a reaction. What 28 year old uses a kids cookbook?!

Reactions: 6
She clearly put the barbie cookbook out to provoke a reaction. What 28 year old uses a kids cookbook?!
Exactly! Sometimes I think would I have the same opinion if it was someone like Olivia O’Neil or Emily Marino who was using a barber cook book. Possibly not but equally they wouldn’t use it.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 823951

She was on live saying 'by the way my necks sore so I'm prodding my neck up with the pillow. I'm not hiding my chins' ....... I wish she would stop justifying herself and making excuses. Her weight doesn't even bother me at all. It's the way she acts
How can a neck be sore? Unless you’re in an accident, isn’t it like your nose which can’t ever really ‘feel’?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s quite disturbing that an adult woman encourages basically children to defend her. Honestly if a man had similar behaviours they wouldn’t be treated so favourably

Reactions: 5
What creeps me out is that not only does she hang around with kids all weekend but she also has a job working with kids in the week and spends her free time engaging with kids on tiktok. It’s bleeping weird.

Reactions: 10
I bet she ate the foiled eyeball on that Halloween rock cake she made 🤦‍♀️
How can a neck be sore? Unless you’re in an accident, isn’t it like your nose which can’t ever really ‘feel’?
Well that necklace had on looked like it was bleeping strangling her so could be that but she always hides her necks 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think it’s quite disturbing that an adult woman encourages basically children to defend her. Honestly if a man had similar behaviours they wouldn’t be treated so favourably
It accured to me from a video I saw this morning a woman wants to go after Rose for chatting to teens but it's the same as Becki does everyday.

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to think I don't eat enough, Becky Spicy Chicken and rice for lunch and then mince and potatoes with veg followed by a piece of cake, that's like two dinners in a day.

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to think I don't eat enough, Becky Spicy Chicken and rice for lunch and then mince and potatoes with veg followed by a piece of cake, that's like two dinners in a day.
I know she often eats a lot or bad but tbh actually don't see an issue with that food, bacon sandwich, chicken and rice, mince and potatoes a biscuit and a slice of cake that's not really that bad. I'm currently calorie counting and losing weight, whilst eating what you claim is 2 dinners in a day

Reactions: 12
I know she often eats a lot or bad but tbh actually don't see an issue with that food, bacon sandwich, chicken and rice, mince and potatoes a biscuit and a slice of cake that's not really that bad. I'm currently calorie counting and losing weight, whilst eating what you claim is 2 dinners in a day
I think it is a lot for every day of the week...
Absolutely, there ain't much terrible in any of those meals but the portions are huuuage

Reactions: 3
looked like a good day of food to me. Two warm meals is fine it’s winter too so it’s nice to have that. Idk I think sometimes she’s criticised for the sake of it lol. I didn’t see a big portion either just a regular bowl

Reactions: 11
looked like a good day of food to me. Two warm meals is fine it’s winter too so it’s nice to have that. Idk I think sometimes she’s criticised for the sake of it lol. I didn’t see a big portion either just a regular bowl
I always eat two “hot” meals a day when I’m at work, a sandwich doesn’t do it!

Reactions: 9
Why is she carrying a clutch bag and wearing flannel?! She could just take a mini rucksack or something. I bet she has kitten heels on too.

Reactions: 3
I don't claim, it is and this is why she is a larger build. Becky does not move much to work it off she lies in bed watching Netflix.

If she did lots of walking consistently and cut down the takeaways and treats the weight would fall off her. I genuinely want her to succeed because the trolls in her comments are so horrible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.