Beckijones4 #13 she no work she only burger an chip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 24 and had to move back into my parents for a week while my new house gets completed (which I’m so thankful for!) but bloody hell, I couldn’t live with them now at my age! Never mind her being nearly 30, how do they all cope with her still living there and having no time alone !

Reactions: 13
If she was my daughter I’d give her the bollocking of the century, she acts like a 5 year old, isn’t responsible, no aspirations for life, isn’t planning on being independent any time soon and her whole personality is hoveling food in her cake hole like a greedy disgusting pig. I’d be embarrassed and ashamed. Soz 😕
For real hahahaha I’d be going ape tit and marching her down the job centre, it’s not normal, the way she gravitates and seems to obsess over her teenage niece isn’t normal, nothing about her is normal whatsoever and I don’t see how her 1 friend and family normalise it

Reactions: 6
Nah, I completely blame her parents for how she is. She’s been obese her whole life, and that’s on them for not getting her on the right path at an early age. Her GP will have had countless conversations with them about it. They’ve enabled her for 30 years, so they’ve only got themselves to blame.

Reactions: 11
she literally always says she only drinks red top milk? is there a separate milk for diff foods?

I feel dead tight saying this but if I was her mum and dad her presence in that house would be annoying me. She never bleeping goes out, she’s literally on top of her parents 24/7 I’ve never seen anything like it
She had the nerve to say that she hates it when someone is in “her” kitchen when she’s cooking and that she prefers it when she’s the only one in the house. It’s not even her house….

Her views are looking a lot lower which means she will be posting a takeaway soon.

Reactions: 12
I got blocked for saying she needs to get a grip and if my daughter was remotely like her I’d be ashamed! BLOCKED 🤣🤣 Truth hurt beck beck?

Reactions: 7
“It’s not like cherry coke, it’s like Dr Pepper but cherry” - Bison Becki drinking a cherry Dr Pepper, 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m 24 and had to move back into my parents for a week while my new house gets completed (which I’m so thankful for!) but bloody hell, I couldn’t live with them now at my age! Never mind her being nearly 30, how do they all cope with her still living there and having no time alone !
I left home at 18 and never moved back. Worked through uni to make sure I didn’t have to do that. Worked straight after. I can’t stay with them for more than 2 weeks at a time and I’m 27 it drives me mad I just love my own space 😭 I dunno how she does it I’m actually somewhat in awe of her being able to be around her parents nearly 24/7 xo

Reactions: 4
I really don't know why she's given places to review cos apart from it being so good and so nice she doesn't explain a thing probs why all her partnerships have been tit like pukka and spar lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't know why she's given places to review cos apart from it being so good and so nice she doesn't explain a thing probs why all her partnerships have been tit like pukka and spar lol 😂
REEEEEEE-VIYEOU

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.